Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: huge
Your Steam ID: 76561198053304686
Your Character Name: Vyper Sokolov

Ban Length: 3 Days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @gm1003

Ban Reason: RDM x2
Unban Reason: Wasn't RDM, cops pulled me over I had a gun on me and more and I was in fear they would arrest me so I got out with my gun out and shot them both and killed them.
Rule #13 in the RDM Section clearly states that I can't kill a officer unless they are a threat. If I'm being pulled over and they both have weapons and tasers and can take me to jail then they are 100% a threat. The rules 100% need more examples and more clear rules, I've read them multiple times.
One time a group of 2 vs a group of 3 got in to a gunfight the group of 2 killed all 3 and then proceeded to kill me and 2 others UNARMED down the road minding our own business. I call a admin the admin says that there was a big gunfight and I was near so they killed me. So I told the admin its okay. I raid a apartment there are 3 with guns and I killed all 3 then there is a unarmed guy right next to all of them who is running around and trying to close and lock the door on me so I kill him last (this all happens in around 15 seconds at max) I figured he had a weapon so he was a threat. Turns out he doesn't have a weapon and I get warned for RDM. He was 100% a threat in my mind. The rules don't state any of this. When I killed the 2 cops in that i'm talking about in this report. Someone shoots me in the back of the head after I kill the 2 cops. This person that shot me was a Citizen. I kill him but is he not breaking the rules then? The rules are not clearly stated at all and when i talk to admins about certain situations they say that there is no initiation and no engagement and as long as it makes sense in role play than its okay to kill. Absolute bullshit. I've been brought to countless sits about RDM where the admins say it wasn't RDM on my part then I get pulled in to sits where the admins just insta ban while I'm halfway typing my explanation which happened in this case.

Time of Occurrence: 8/29/2019 6:50 PM
Additional members involved/witnessing: 2 Cops don't remember names

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You were pulled over for a traffic violation then you hopped out and killed them. You can only kill cops if they are trying to arrest and/or kill you or a friend.

Denied, you will wait out your ban since you still do not understand what you did wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.