Your Character Name: Tyrone Meid & James Wellbeck

Ban Length: Permanent
Banning Staff Member @Gurrazor

Ban Reason: Misconduct
Time of Occurrence:6 Months Ago?
Relevant Evidence: N/A
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Lola Meid @DevulTj @Perry

Hi,

Not everyone will know who we are or what we've done to deserve a permanent ban. I was an Administrator and Whitewolf was a server director and there was an incident 6 months ago which resulted in myself and WhiteWolf stepping down from our positions within the staff team and then made a mistake which never should have happened. The situation got escalated by both sides which was very unnecessary.

We don't want to reveal details about the situation to those who were not involved as this will just cause more unnecessary commotion.

In the last 6 months, We have changed in many ways and understand what we did was wrong.

On behalf of WhiteWolf and myself, We would like to apologize for the incident and any troubles that were caused.

I also would like to personally apologize to @Lola Meid. What I did was childish and not necessary, This could have easily been resolved by me and none of this would have ever happened.

Yours Sincerely,
WhiteWolf & Mike

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

I am not sure whether this is serious or just a troll.

Mike

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I am not sure whether this is serious or just a troll.

To be honest, If I would be trolling I wouldn't even spend time on this ban appeal. We're serious and would like to be unbanned.

Mike

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

WhiteWolf has taken some months off gaming and being online in general. Over that time he's been able to get himself together after some personal incidents occcured.

I've matured a lot both in my behaviour since my ban. I'm a different person now and i hope that you give me a chance to show you who i am now.

We're extremely sorry if we offended you in any way

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

"if" ? Man something is wrong in your head. Why write "if" when you're here trying to "apologize for your mistake"? There is no "if", you fucked up, together with your harassing buddy, and both of you can walk a mile. You are not needed here.

DevulTj

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

Appeals may only be made by the sole account owner.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.