Your Steam Name: The Real Carl Azuz
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:50580364
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Baron Strucker

Ban Length: 24 hours
Admin who banned you: Larry Gibbons

Ban Reason: "Fail RP, Do not randomly punch people."
Time of Occurrence: 3:03 p.m. PST
Relevant Evidence:
I was playing the game then got triggered at the police officer for placing down dangerous spikes and threatened to sue him because I got hurt by his spikes and eventually I got others to hit him because of his spikes and got banned for "Randomly punching people" but it was a legitimate reason to his someone. He placed a dangerous trap and I ran in it because of him. There was no random fighting. It was just role-play. Heres the footage down below.

View attachment Police_Brutality.mp4

Additional members involved/witnessing: Pete Pinson(Police Officer), Skyler Jackson(Other Punched Police Officer), Craiger Ransom(Also got hit by the spikes), Mister Glitch(also hit by spikes), Nick Murphy (also hit by spikes), Eric Johnson( Healed people hit by spikes), Oliver Rock (may have been hit by spikes? Saw the incident as well )

Last edited by a moderator:

Larry Gibbons

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I saw you punching multiple officers, after they did nothing directly to you. You "punching them" is not in any type of self defense as they did not directly cause harm to you. It is common sense not to step on a spike strip, therefore it is your own fault for doing so. Your reasoning for punching them was because you stepped on a spike strip which they set down, which is not valid. They did not directly pose a threat to your life, therefore your actions are unjustified.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.