LV

Your Steam Name:-(ACE Action)-
Your Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198083103198/
Your Character Name:Shawn Tan

Ban Length:3 DAYS
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Chrome

Ban Reason: FAIL RP AFTER WARNING AND SIT
Time of Occurrence: 1.56 AM(GMT-4)
Relevant Evidence: I was at the place where u can become a taxi driver when i stopped my car it glitched and killed my friend . some guy walked to my car and start punching it and disrespecting me pulled out a knife and ask him to stop. An officer saw that and thought i killed someone i told him to wait for an admin but he did not so when he force me into the car i keep jumping out. then an admin claim my ticket but did nothing and since i did not stop jumping out of the car i got ban for 3 days the admin did not ask about the entire story before banning me . he did not even bring me to a proper admin sit
Additional members involved/witnessing: my gang member / i dunno his name as he just joined

Shawn Tan

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

i know i should not keep jumping out of the car but i was so angry about the admin not doing anything or taking us to a sit to understand what happen.

Chrome

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

You broke RP by telling them to wait for an admin. I did teleport to you and told you to cooperate with them, and the second I vanished you started doing it again.

Shawn Tan

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

well i did not hear that

why did u vanish and not try to understand what happened

Chrome

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I witnessed what was happening. After I warned you verbally, I vanished only to see you doing the same thing.

Shawn Tan

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

why did u ignore my report and respond to his even though i made it like 5 min before his

is it because i did not get premium??

Plus i am very sure u never said to stop

Chrome

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

why did u ignore my report and respond to his even though i made it like 5 min before his

is it because i did not get premium??

Plus i am very sure u never said to stop

I do my reports in the order they appear on the report menu. This appeal is obviously going nowhere, so I'm going to go ahead and deny it.

Status
Not open for further replies.