heyitskev

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: kevsonic
Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:91658105
Your Character Name: Steve Camp

Ban Length: 2 and 1/2 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Space Cowboy (Cant view because geforce now (cloud gaming and servers are full on geforce now)
Ban Reason :ERP
Time of Occurrence: Aproximently 9:10 PM Central Time 6/17/2018
Relevant Evidence: If we take a close look at the rules ERP is only mentioned once and that is providing the definition of the term. It is then mention again in general rule 9 which states "
You are not allowed to talk about anything sexual in any realm on the game. Role play involving any type of sexual intercourse is strictly forbidden. Rape role-play will be punished severely."
What I did is I used the /me command next to a few thugs next to pd who were bulling me (/me ejaculates on thugs). The thugs were making jokes about my in game sexuality ("that gay fucker has a small penis") so I did that and drove away in an attempt to gain respect on the server and was dealing with the situation.
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A (Thugs on the side of the street) I was going to report the situation to an admin but before the situation ended I was banned. (drove down the street a little bit to get away) With that being said I feel as if I should be unbanned, and I think the definition of ERP should be redefined with a more detailed definition and sexual should also be defined.

Space Cowboy

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

no ERP allowed what so ever, if anything doing it in the pass should add to your ban, if you need clarification ask stuvi or lola. i'm sure they'll be ecstatic to tell you. DENIED

Status
Not open for further replies.