Dylan Accardo

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Clood 9 | Ninja
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:196120527 / 64 bit: 76561198352506783
Your Character Name: Tom Veira

Ban Length: Permanant
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): It's been awhile but If I was too take a guess it would be Console.

Ban Reason: Anti-Exploit System
Time of Occurrence: No Idea Its been awhile
Relevant Evidence: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/341062743291461632/460588752058974209/Screenshot_38.png
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A

Honestly I'm lost for words these past months, that I would do such a stupid thing too get me a slight advantage at a server I loved.
If I was too go back In time, I would of never had done this so immature thing. I regret every last bit I think about this decision, and wish I could switch it over.
As In the screenshot It does say "Do not appeal" but It's hard too do that on one of my favorite servers that I have played for almost a whole year. This Is
a hard community too leave and I'm using every last little bit's of Energy I have too get back In this Community. I can say sorry all I want but that won't do a thing. too whoever Is reading this from the Staff Team. I want too let you know I will never ever ever do anything like this ever again in my whole career of Monolith.
I beg you too unban me, this is such a fun Community too let go of. And I have been thinking about righting a appeal but I wanted too do It correctly and at the right time. I promise too my whole soul that I will never touch a exploit or any kind of program that will give me a advantage at your server. I know why I got banned and I fully understand the punishments I have gotten for my behavior. I have so many friends on the server and It's so hard too see them have fun when I could be having fun with them If I didn't make such a stupid decision. And most importantly I am so sorry too the Staff Members for my disrespect In the past. And I am also sorry for the people who I have caused too be mad at me for my advantage In the game. Please I will never ever hack again on your server and I hope you can understand this and let me back In too your community. I do believe In 2nd changes. This is all I need. Please think about this, I want too come back.

Sincerly, Tom Veira.

officernoodles

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

DevulTj

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

I have no tolerance for cheaters. Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.