LV

Your Steam Name:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198346590002/
Your Steam ID:https 76561198346590002
Your Character Name:Nathaniel figaro

Ban Length:2 weeks
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member):superheavy

Ban Reason:erp 10x staff disrespect I thought we were all joking tf
Time of Occurrence:3:12
Relevant Evidence:i was just joking not erping and me and the admin harry he said say something offenseiv in a joking way but pm him and I said you wont slap me then I got banned for 2 weeks
Additional members involved/witnessing:

officernoodles

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Superheavy

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @MR.STEALYOURGURL
I'll explain a bit better on what happend:

I had just finished a situation in the jail cell when you got arrested. You came in and inmediatly started saying stuff like "I'm gay" and "I want cock" which shows you were saying it while you were beinig arrested. After that you proceeded to say stuff to me that I was a ''faggot" and "the n word", but unfortunately I couldn't hear all of it because I had to tab out to look at the punishment guidelines. After that it was pretty much the same thing, you disrespecting people like me, Hazza and Lola. Even if it all was a joke, there were multiple people there that were not involved at all who all heard the rulebreaking. Hazza even told me to ban you when I asked for how long. (Maybe @Hazza can put some input here).

Considering your grammar and attitude, most notibaly the one above, It does not appear that you are serious about this at all.
thank you officer noodles may I have ramen nuddles

If you or Hazza has anything to say about this that might help, I'll be glad to hear it.

Sincerely,
SuperHeavy

Last edited:

MR.STEALYOURGURL

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

how was I staff dissing and btw I said that cop is a faggot that he/she can suck my d... because he killed 4 of my friends because we killed a cop on accident and then you guys where slapping me to death and then you said im a nice guy is what you said so I said yes then I said you wont slap me again then I was at 0 hp so after that I was banned and 2 weeks doesn't sound reasonable I thought we were all joking

Superheavy

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

@MR.STEALYOURGURL I will give you 12 hours to give a response. If you fail to give a valid reason on why I should unban you, I will deny this.

MR.STEALYOURGURL

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

ok I didn't want this to happen I apologize for doing what I did and I need to respect you admins and show real rp I am very sorry for my disrespect and I also want to say that I will commit to full extent into letting this happen never again I want to show real rp not tell a cop to suck a dick I will change my actions now. I am also for disrespecting everyone that was involved in it and it will never happen ever again. I know I am wrong I comit to it.

Superheavy

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

You should learn from your actions. You have a history of player and staff disrespect which I do not approve. If you wanted to change you should have done it earlier. Take these two weeks gone as time to learn and think about what you should and should not do.
So your appeal has been denied.

Sincerely,
SuperHeavy

Status
Not open for further replies.