LV

Your Steam Name:IM_THE_DANGER
Your Steam ID:
Your Character Name:jessie pinkmen

Ban Length:1 day
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member):mad:chubby

Ban Reason:ltarp
Time of Occurrence:last night
Relevant Evidence:so idk what rp i was avioding i had to get off cause it was 3 in the morning and i had work the next day so can someone tell me why i was banned?
Additional members involved/witnessing: no one

Chubby

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @connorjessy , I was spectating over the situation when you were hiding at mesa apts, Then when the cop walked in he shot you and you instantly disconnected, Do not pretend like you don't know why you were banned.

connorjessy

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @connorjessy , I was spectating over the situation when you were hiding at mesa apts, Then when the cop walked in he shot you and you instantly disconnected, Do not pretend like you don't know why you were banned.
oh that yea i legit had to get off like i had no other choice like can we work sun out i forgot about that who shootout

Chubby

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

oh that yea i legit had to get off like i had no other choice like can we work sun out i forgot about that who shootout
Hold up, You're telling me that you somehow forgot about it when you were moving around in the apt until he came in and shot you? And you don't just leave with no notice, You make a report asking to

DENIED

Status
Not open for further replies.