Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Buladebar
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42365094
Your Character Name: Ben Veira

Ban Length: 3 Days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Superheavy

Ban Reason: FailRP
Why should you be unbanned: Well i recently came back from my 3 week vacation was very excited to play on new map and updates, in the next day i get banned for 3 days again, that's not cool seriously. Also i was just roleplaying and after 3 weeks i forgot few stuff. Tho the cop didn't even yelled or told me to pull-over, freeze, put hands up or anything, he just followed me, Tazed me at the NPC and cuffed me.
Time of Occurrence: 12:30 PM European Time 7/18/2018
Relevant Evidence: None
Additional members involved/witnessing: Superheavy and the Cop Jackie Wong

So i made 3 HK's after some time, wanted to go to bank and store them, i was driving from the parker warehouse. Then there is the turn to the right side from the highway. A cop started following me and turned sirens on, i just kept on driving. He followed me all the way to the bank because i was "reckless driving" (Understand this, gmod isn't a racing simulator, you cant drive slowly, change the amount of throttle like 40-50% its always 100%. If you drive fast you cant realistically turn, you tap D and it turns you hard that's why you cant even drive straight). So the cop stalked me all the way to the bank, where i wanted to quickly deposit my HK's in case he says stop there hands up you being arrested. What he did is tazed me and cuffed me. Basically i was just driving and he counted it as reckless driving and that i was escaping cops kinda. But still not pulling over and just driving isn't a reason to taze and cuff me in my opinion.

Maybe i forgot something else to add, Superheavy took my sit so he can explain some more, and if i believe @Skye was spectating the sit too.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Accepted by Superheavy.

Status
Not open for further replies.