Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:114806014
Your Character Name: Pashion Raku

Ban Length: 2 Days
Banning Staff Member: @Tango

Ban Reason:
  • LTARP
  • Breaking FearRP

Time of Occurrence: (CTD) 12:50 7/20/2018
Relevant Evidence: N/A (I do not record since I get 20-40 FPS on this server and 200 FPS on every other server)
Additional members involved/witnessing: @The Romanian Guy

My game crashed that is why in the video of the report I disappeared while crouching. I joined back less than a minute after crashing and crashed again then joined back but this time I did not crash and I started to make my way back to the beach to resume the RP but they were not there. And in the video, the guy cut out the beginning of the interaction. He was standing on top of the rail and pulled his gun out. I saw that his gun was in passive mode so I started to run. Then I heard him start to say "Hands Up" but I was already running and was not looking back so I was not sure if he was aiming at me or not. So if he could supply more evidence of the FULL interaction you will see that. And how is someone allowed to use 15 seconds in a report video? This is the exact reason why people should be adding 1 minute prior to the interaction because he cut out the beginning. I presume that the server logs will show that I kept crashing and rejoining. And from now on I will record, I just did not believe that people like Romanian Guy would edit out stuff in reports. And I got no clue how from his POV he had already jumped down with his weapon up because that is not what happens on my screen. Well, sadly I cannot prove of this and will just be hoping that Romanian Guy supplies the beginning of the interaction and that a staff member sees in the logs that I kept crashing other than that it is just he say.
Quick Question, is that server lag or client lag?

Last edited:

Pashion Raku

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

@Tango Did you not think it was a little weird how in the first half second of the video I was already running before he said anything? To me, that shows that there was something that happen before the video started.
So I did a test to help with my POV. My ping to the server is 30 and the response time from my input to the server is 0.394 Seconds. So since I am EASTERN and the is Server is EST I presume since I got 30 ping then Romanian Guy is CDT so his ping would be around 60-180 ping. And I don't know his keyboard response time nor his eye response time that goes with input to connection with the server and his POV but I do know that his input lag is more than 0.394 seconds since mine is that. So with a rough estimate when he jumped down from the rail and was putting his weapon up it which he did not show in the video the 0.01 seconds of him looking at me would not register in my POV yet since my input lag is 0.394 so it would of have taken 0.384 seconds of me to have been in front of him for me to see him in my POV. Therefore is evidence that I did not see him pointing a weapon at me.

Slick ♔

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You heard me before you "crashed" saying hands up also that doesn't give you a excuse to leave the game in the middle of a rp situation. Don't make up any more excuses to get you unbanned. I know you ran away than disconnect because you didnt want to lose your items and money.

Slick ♔

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You heard me before you "crashed" saying hands up also that doesn't give you a excuse to leave the game in the middle of a rp situation. Don't make up any more excuses to get you unbanned. I know you ran away than disconnect because you didnt want to lose your items and money. If you actually crashed you would stand still not crouching or running up the stairs.

Slick ♔

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

If you actually crashed you would stand still not crouching or running up the stairs.

Slick ♔

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I always had a gun pointed at you yelling hands up and you start running away which is fear rp.

Slick ♔

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Don't assume I edit anything out which I didn't also the video is 15 seconds is because you break the rules in these 15 seconds.

Pashion Raku

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

You heard me before you "crashed" saying hands up also that doesn't give you a excuse to leave the game in the middle of a rp situation. Don't make up any more excuses to get you unbanned. I know you ran away than disconnect because you didnt want to lose your items and money.

A: I did not leave the game, I crashed.
B: I heard you say hands up but I did not see a gun pointed at me.
C: Yet again I crashed, If I left then I would have had to press Ecs which would have made me uncrouch.

If you actually crashed you would stand still not crouching or running up the stairs.

A: When I crashed I was crouching in one place. If I would have logged I would have had to press Esc and go into the menu which would have made me Stand Up.

I always had a gun pointed at you yelling hands up and you start running away which is fear rp.

A: In my POV I only saw your gun in passive mode and that was when you were on the railing looking at me. My explanation of how Latency works is proof of that.

Don't assume I edit anything out which I didn't also the video is 15 seconds is because you break the rules in these 15 seconds.

A: I am not assuming you edited it out because I know you did. There was an interaction between me and you before the video started hence is why I was running when the video started.

Slick ♔

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

A: I did not leave the game, I crashed.
B: I heard you say hands up but I did not see a gun pointed at me.
C: Yet again I crashed, If I left then I
would have had to press Ecs which would have made me uncrouch.

A: When I crashed I was crouching in one place. If I would have logged I would have had to press Esc and go into the menu which would have made me Stand Up.

A: In my POV I only saw your gun in passive mode and that was when you were on the railing looking at me. My explanation of how Latency works is proof of that.

A: I am not assuming you edited it out because I know you did. There was an interaction between me and you before the video started hence is why I was running when the video started.
That's why you look behind you and stop instead of running away when I said hands up.

Slick ♔

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

We never interacted besides the time you broke the rules stop bringing up lies.

Slick ♔

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You can't leave the game make a excuse than say you came back to rp im not waiting 5 minutes or multiple hours just to continue the rp. Just for somethings you probably put in the bank when you rejoined. We all know that you are in the wrong and are trying to make excuses to get yourself unbanned.

Slick ♔

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

That is my final statement since I don't want to argue anymore about this topic.

Pashion Raku

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

That's why you look behind you and stop instead of running away when I said hands up.

When did I stop and looked behind me when you were saying "Hands Up"???

We never interacted besides the time you broke the rules stop bringing up lies.

We looked at each other when you were on top of the rail with your gun in passive mode. If you showed that evidence it will give me more proof of my claim that I did not see you with a weapon pointing at me.

So far I have explained the evidence and given great detail of the events when all you have been doing is disagreeing with my claims with no evidence nor conviction to prove your side. Lying will not help...

Slick ♔

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

When did I stop and looked behind me when you were saying "Hands Up"???

We looked at each other when you were on top of the rail with your gun in passive mode. If you showed that evidence it will give me more proof of my claim that I did not see you with a weapon pointing at me.

So far I have explained the evidence and given great detail of the events when all you have been doing is disagreeing with my claims with no evidence nor conviction to prove your side. Lying will not help...
Im not lying if I yell hands up you turn around with your hands up jot run away we never interacted besides this moment.

Pashion Raku

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Can a Staff Member who has access to the logs of the server please show the proof of my client crashing and connecting repeatedly. I would be very grateful. If you can search my ID then you will also see that I have been crashing and connected under a minute a lot since I have joined the community.

Slick ♔

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

When you saw the gun pointed at your head in the beginning of the video and you heard me say hands up.

Slick ♔

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Can a Staff Member who has access to the logs of the server please show the proof of my client crashing and connecting repeatedly. I would be very grateful. If you can search my ID then you will also see that I have been crashing and connected under a minute a lot since I have joined the community.
Im not waiting for people who break the rules to continue rp after he or she probably put their illegal items and money in the bank.

Slick ♔

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

If you "crashed" you still broke fear rp.

Slick ♔

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

That is my final statement im not going to complain anymore since you don't understand how you broke the rules and the staff deal with this appeal.

Pashion Raku

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

When you saw the gun pointed at your head in the beginning of the video and you heard me say hands up.
As I have explained many times now, in my POV I only saw your gun in passive mode when you were on top of the rail. I never saw you in front of me. I will explain it one more time for you.

My ping is usually 30-40 and adding all of the input like the human response, peripherals, and monitor response my input is around 0.394 seconds. So for every action, I have a 0.394 seconds reaction. By the time you jumped off of the rail and in mid-air raised your gun (You cut most of that out) it took 0.01 seconds (Look at YouTube video). I have not yet seen you do this in my POV since my reaction is 0.394 seconds. So if I stood there for 0.384 seconds instead of running then I would have seen you pointing the gun at me. Hopefully, I explained this well enough for you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.