LV

Your Steam Name: Pokemon
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:137522936
Your Character Name: Alex Monster

Ban Length: 1 day
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Gregg

Ban Reason: FailRp
Time of Occurrence: 5 min ago
Relevant Evidence: I should not have deposited the gun at all and should of got it taken by cops instead of getting this long ban. I'm sorry and will never do it again and by all Honesty as soon as he canceled the trade I looked at the npc and deposited the gun then saw him pointing his gun at me telling me to put my hands up https://plays.tv/video/5b5b91dc4a51ed85da/evidence-for-failrp in 0:31 of the video
Additional members involved/witness: none

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

@PokeMon It seemed relatively quick when he said for you to put your hands up, so I'd imagine you had time to back out given how long it takes to access the bank and its inventory to deposit weapons in case you do get held up, it's not like the premium locker, it has a menu you navigate first before accessing the bank.

Per the guideline I issued the punishment justly, as you did exactly what happened, deposited a gun during an arrest. Hopefully you understand why this punishment was issued.

pokemon

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@PokeMon It seemed relatively quick when he said for you to put your hands up, so I'd imagine you had time to back out given how long it takes to access the bank and its inventory to deposit weapons in case you do get held up, it's not like the premium locker, it has a menu you navigate first before accessing the bank.

Per the guideline I issued the punishment justly, as you did exactly what happened, deposited a gun during an arrest. Hopefully you understand why this punishment was issued.
Ok, I hundread percent understand why I was banned and should not have deposited the gun at all instead of leading here making a ban appeal. Truly sorry to the detective for making the rp situation worse then it should of been

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

The ban will stay as is, as it was only for a day, please do learn from this and try to remember not to deposit your guns while being arrested.

Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.