Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name:Thtgeekydude
Your Steam ID:76561198253930313
Your Character Name:Casey smith

Ban Length:18 hours
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member):Ali

Ban Reason:Combat logging, But when done so. The person didn't have an active raid. It was chun wang ingame, Who stood outside my apartment saying they'd call the cops if i didn't come out saying i had been growing drugs. Which was clearly a meta reason to stay, With the fact they didn't start a raid after the fact. They then merely shot me inside of the house. There was no raid. Merely harassment. If the Admin banned me for that reason without seeing evidence from the one proving it, In which would of showed exactly what he was doing, Or if the admin had seen it with their own eyes they would of also had seen. Figured making a report would be stupid and would send me here to upload a video. So i think the ban is understandable but still.
Time of Occurrence:1:00-2:00pm
Relevant Evidence:
Additional members involved/witnessing

Ali

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

You shot him and left like two minutes after picking your stuff up.... Explain that perhaps?

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

You shot him and left like two minutes after picking your stuff up.... Explain that perhaps?
No, He shot me then i shot through the door. No raiding was happening so i did what you said. I logged multiple minutes after. so its a bit much to say combat logging since he wasn't raiding or any of the sorts. He just shot me through the door and that was about it. Besides the dialogue beforehand. with the fact it said LTARP. there was no Roleplay going on. so explain. With the fact if you have chat logs at the time his reason for being there was Fail rp and meta. So im just confused is all

Last edited:

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

No, He shot me then i shot through the door. No raiding was happening so i did what you said. I logged multiple minutes after. so its a bit much to say combat logging since he wasn't raiding or any of the sorts. He just shot me through the door and that was about it. Besides the dialogue beforehand. with the fact it said LTARP. there was no Roleplay going on. so explain. With the fact if you have chat logs at the time his reason for being there was Fail rp and meta. So im just confused is all
also i have the SS of him saying he would call the cops because of drugs. Wang tucher was his name correction, My bad20180801100407_1.jpg

Ali

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Next time wait more time before disconnecting, or wait till the raiders have left.

Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.