LV

Your Steam Name: whathe12
Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:23894491
Your Character Name: John Bruno

Ban Length: 3 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Broheim

Ban Reason: "Not Complying with Staff| Mingegrabbing|
Time of Occurrence: 11:30 PM PST 8/1/2018
Relevant Evidence: None - Logs I guess, the whole admin sit was word of mouth and use of logs
Additional members involved/witnessing: Maximus something and his crew

Pretty much what happen was me and my crew of 2 other people were in the forest by the barn and was saw maximus getting mugged so we took out the guy mugging him with one headshot and proceeded towards him with plans to mug him. Then the crew that was mugging max started shooting at me and my crew from down the road so we got into a gunfight. I ran behind the silo's and maximus came around with his gun and didn't shoot me but instead was shooting at the other crew down the road. One of the guys came around the silo and max shot him and then yelled "GRAB HIS GUN" so I went over to his body and grabbed his gun. I was the ONLY person next to Max at this time and I was probably 5 feet away in the same gunfight as he was. I still was getting shot at so I fired some more rounds at the people shooting me and ran from the area.

10 minutes later I get pulled into an admin sit for apparently mingegrabbing the gun even though Max said in voice chat to grab the gun off of the body. Max even admitted in the admin sit to saying he did say to grab the gun but he wanted it after the fight. I said too bad that's an ingame problem you should deal with INGAME not an OOC one by calling me into an admin sit. The admin told me to give the gun back even though Max himself said he had said to grab the gun. I said No, it's Max's IG fault for yelling to pick up the gun I picked up.

From the server rules

"
You may not loot a corpse during a gunfight if you are not directly involved in that situation.
  1. Lootbags may be looted by uninvolved parties after a minimum of 60 seconds after the gunfight.
  2. Police are allowed to confiscate illegal belongings of these corpses, regardless of their involvement.
"

I was directly involved in the gunfight as I was shooting at the same people Max was, you can check the logs and see I killed people & did damage to others In this same timeframe as this gunfight went on

Whathe12

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I posted this ban appeal almost 2 days ago, can an admin please respond to this? @Broheim @Stuvi

Ali

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Stop bumping your appeal. You will receive forum warning points for this.

Whathe12

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Stop bumping your appeal. You will receive forum warning points for this.
Im sorry, I don’t see a rule saying I can’t try to get a staff members attention regarding my appeal thread.

While the ban will run out because the banning admin decided to ignore the appeal because I cited a rule which says my actions were okay, it’d be nice to have a ruling from an alternative admin as to whether what I did was mingegrabbing or not so I can keep it in mind for the future.

Ali

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Ban expired. Locked and moved.

You cannot bump your appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.