Laceupblackflag

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Laceupblackflag
Your Steam ID:STEAM_1:1:155853416
Your Character Name: Crackar I forget the last name.

Ban Length: Two weeks.(But changed to a 1 month ban from me joining from two alts from a ban I don't think is correct...)
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): Tango.

Ban Reason: Mass RDM/VDM
Time of Occurrence: 5 am
Relevant Evidence: None.
Additional members involved/witnessing: None.

I was riding around in my USP truck trying to deliver packages while I see people in the streets and me trying to avoid them, but I constantly see people on the road so I decided to try and move my best out of the way without hurting myself on the road and trying not to hurt them aswell and I get banned for VDM... supposedly, and the other reason is because I was carrying a weapon with a job I didn't know I couldn't carry a gun for self defense but I was minding my own business looking over at these guys planting their crops and I walked over to them and they pulled a gun on me so I shot him and his friend who pulled one on me once I killed him so I killed him and I got pulled into this sit and this is how it all went down. I don't think I should be unbanned but at least get a lighter ban time from me carrying a gun but I guess it's for you guys to decide.

Last edited:

officernoodles

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

officernoodles

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Tango

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Laceupblackflag,
You originally were banned for 2 weeks, considering as a UPS driver you VDMed two people, and killed two people with a deagle while on the job. You should be doing your job.

This would have been a shorter ban, but considering you tried to evade your ban (Ban Evasion) your ban time was raised. The original ban was not only me deciding on it, it was @Major Lorne(Pmx), and @NASA, deciding your ban as well, not only me. PMX decided that since you evaded your ban twice now, your ban will increase to 1 month.

You will need to wait out your ban time.

Your ban appeal has been denied.

Kind regards,
Tango