Your Steam ID: 76561198073111618
Your Character Name: Dan Schneider

Ban Length: 12 Hours
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): Yeffrey

Ban Reason: LTARP
Time of Occurrence: 7pm MEZ
Relevant Evidence: No recording
Additional members involved/witnessing: Dont know their Name

So basically i think i got banned for disconnecting in a RP situation after a cop arrested me (Which by the way, i dont think he should have as i did not commit a crime, basically just a guy saying i damaged him with my car, which is true but he was threatening to kill me and blocking my car standing infront of it, i had no purpose of vdm, i just wanted to get out the situation and he didnt die.), not completly sure tho because i couldnt find the exact string of "LTARP" in the server rules, anyways. Basically our landlord was doing shit on the fuse box (which i didnt know about at the time), and shortly after getting arrested, the electricity to my room and my pc died. I rebooted and reconnected and tried to find the cop to tell him why i dcd, but i couldnt, played for another 30 mins thinking nothing off it and logging off for lunch, when i came back i was banned. I know 12 hours isnt a long time but i was just about to purchase premium and its kinda bumming me out as i was excited :/. G'day lads

Yeffrey

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

If you reconnect after disconnecting during RP, you MUST contact a staff member to clear things up and put you back in the RP situation you were in prior to leaving. Although the second time you logged off "to go to lunch" you were in the middle of being arrested:Capture.PNG
This was the last time you had disconnected. If you have to leave for lunch, it is vital you contact an admin (if in an RP situation)

1. You may not disconnect or reconnect to avoid a role-play situation and/or to avoid your death timer. Contact ingame staff members if you have to leave during a jail sentence or death timer.
Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.