Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: kyle
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:167837731
Your Character Name: Kyle Kurosaki

Ban Length: 1 day and 12 hours
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Tango

Ban Reason: Stalling RP, as well as 2 counts of FailRP.
Time of Occurrence: the situation was on friday and dealt with ingame on friday but was banned today for some reason when i already got a verbal warning
Relevant Evidence:
evidence he provided
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Chum

Okay, so I was going to jail cause we robbed bank no big deal but before I was put in restraints I tried equipping a gun but was restrained to early was glitches when you get in a car and spams your screen saying you can not equip a gun in a vehicle and randomly got thrown out of the car and then I got dragged to pd and I was stuck on the wall and so then he tasered me and for some reason unrestrained me but the taser effect where you cant run was active so I thought developers might of removed it so there for I ran and it was still in role play so he should of chased me. I understand about the car part but I was bugged. Also I do not think I should be banned for 1 day and 12 hours for a mistake and a bug in the server. I play this server a lot and do not break rules and I did not mean to hop out of the car but it was bugged and spamming my screen making my game freeze so I was trying to fix it and ended up accidentally hopped out of the car.

Kyle Hunt

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Deleted this already unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.