Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:81090368
Your Character Name: Hillbilly Tuck

Ban Length: 1 month 3 weeks and 5 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): Spacedsloth.tv

Ban Reason: Mass VDM
Time of Occurrence: 1 hour ago
Relevant Evidence: none
Additional members involved/witnessing:
I got banned for running like 4 people over and then my game stuttered then crashed and I dont understand why the ban is this long for something not that serious and was not intended to happen

Ali

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

SpacedSloth

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Well, you attempted to VDM a person missed and slammed into a railing near pd, which caught my attention, then you aim your car for a large group of people at spawn, specifically wiggle it through the poles to make sure you could kill them, and floor it, again clearly on purpose while I watched, then you tried to VDM a 5th guy that you didn't get in the first push with the car, he killed you, at which point I was going to issue a shorter ban once I took you to a sit. But before I could, literally 6 seconds after you died, you left. It was not a crash, logs show it was a disconnect by user. You were not only banned for mass VDM, but you clearly showed no intention to roleplay imo by just killing as many people as you could and then leaving. As you disconnected I could not get your previous history and inquired to staff in discord how long I should ban you, I was then told to ban you for a month by another staff who saw and one who just listened in on discord, but since you disconnected I said I would double it, the other admins agreed it seemed fair since it was a disconnect by user showing no intent to deal with the consequences.

I have logs for the kills as well.

brotherwhymustyoulie.png

Last edited:

og_panda_

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Actually before the incident took place I was talking to the large group of people which included 2 secret service people about how if they dont say sorry for punching me multiple times in a gang bang manner I was going to ram them with my car, and yes I will admit to leaving only because I was tired and didn't want to wait the 2.5 minute wait but once I couldnt sleep I tried to join back and noticed I was banned and made the report. Overall I am very sorry for my actions and if you would reduce the ban length I would promise that it would never happen again, Love Hillbilly Tuck

SpacedSloth

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Actually before the incident took place I was talking to the large group of people which included 2 secret service people about how if they dont say sorry for punching me multiple times in a gang bang manner I was going to ram them with my car, and yes I will admit to leaving only because I was tired and didn't want to wait the 2.5 minute wait but once I couldnt sleep I tried to join back and noticed I was banned and made the report. Overall I am very sorry for my actions and if you would reduce the ban length I would promise that it would never happen again, Love Hillbilly Tuck

First you said you crashed, now you admit to the disconnect by user, so you lied on your appeal. Which you didn't admit too until I provided evidence. Secondly "if they dont say sorry for punching me multiple times in a gang bang manner I was going to ram them with my car" is probably one of the worst reasons you can VDM someone. Not only did you threaten to VDM, but then you actually did it, intentional blatant mass VDM. They were not a threat to your life, didn't shoot you, in fact they did no damage to you. If anything they could've arrested you for threatening to kill the mayor and his entourage there, they left you alone when you walked away. You could've walked away. Instead you chose to hop in your car, run them down, and disconnect not only to avoid a death timer, but to avoid the clear admin sit that was coming your way for mass VDM.

As such I don't feel my punishment is in anyway overboard. I told myself if you made an appeal I would consider lowering to 1 month due to the fact that half of the punishment was invoked based on you disconnecting seconds after. Maybe you had a reasoning to explain why the sudden disconnect, however you've revealed the reason you disconnected was you were "tired" and "didn't want to wait the three minutes"

Your response makes me feel you aren't understanding the perspective of the people who were run over, how is it fair to them for you to run them over, even in the event you had a valid reason, then just disconnect because "You're tired" and don't want to wait the 3 minute death timer. If the kills were RP, it might involve being revived my a medic and put in jail for 4 counts of straight up intentional murder (30 minutes in jail). So either way you left to avoid an admin sit or RP, you disconnected to avoid a punishment be it the 3 minute death timer, the jail timer, or the admin sit. You had no intention of receiving the negative repercussion of your actions.

Not only does that make me believe the two months is justified, but sort of an ironic justice, "I don't want to wait 3 minutes" Well now you're waiting 2 months.

og_panda_

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

can I refund my premium I bought then?
I only had it for a few days and im not coming back after the two months

SpacedSloth

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

If you attempt a chargeback on the premium you will be permanently banned from the community. Appeal Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.