Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:31697580
Your Character Name: Boris Kuznetsov

Ban Length: 1 day
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): mclovin

Ban Reason: combat deposit of items
Time of Occurrence: 15:10 (GMT+2)
Relevant Evidence:
Additional members involved/witnessing: none

additional info: I accept my ban, actually I wanted to share the video only to see what actually happened, a guy opening fire on me from 20m away without any initiation besides the bullets flying around me, I had a feeling those bullets would've kept coming till the end so the guy can pick whatever he wanted from my dead body. I don't know why I was banned without the use of the forum, maybe Matt Rea(the guy I shot me and reported me) had a video with a different point of view and the admin decided to act on his own, the problem I have is that I got banned even though I stayed in the server for 15-20 more minutes waiting for a sit that never happened. I contacted a buddy of mine to talk with mclovin and show him the video, he told him to that i need to use the broken at the time forum in order to appeal.

Matt Rea

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Reason I shot at you is to tag you so in logs it shows u depositing, I rushed to you screaming dont deposit and when u did I shot you

something

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I don't know man, it's not up to me to judge what happened, to me that looked liked the 3-rd time you trying to RDM me and me saving my stuff so i don't lose them.

something

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I just noticed that Matt has a RDM ban appeal ... wow :D

Matt Rea

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Stop making ban appeals about different things and starting shit it clearly says that in the rules. You 2 stop breaking them

officernoodles

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Locking this thread for @mclovin to review
Those of you who replied when not involved will be punished once I get home

mclovin

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Okay. After reviewing the video @something you did combat deposit as you were being shoot at. Now for the ban itself we have no way currently to give warning points and so on due to issues on the server everyone is currently aware of so only for of punishment is a ban. So as of right now your ban appeal is DENIED. As for the rdm from matt rea i suggest taking this video and making a forum report against the player.
Kind regards
Mclovin

Status
Not open for further replies.