Steam Name: Angryhalobird
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:57935060
Character Name: Link Peterson

Ban Length: 2 Days
Banning staff member: @Zerpo

Ban Reason: Breaking Fear RP, LTAP
Time: 1:52 pm (pacific time)
Relevent Evidence: Time, I was online

I was playing monolith a little bit in the morning then I got off to play with friends and I left in hospital after I was healed, then I decided to come back then it says that I broke Fear RP and LTAP. Now I don't know if the person was caught or not but I am being a hundred percent truthful. That I was in no situation that involved Fear RP. If you want to talk to be about details please let me know.

P.S. I applied for moderator and my application was put on hold, does this mean that I am no longer able to become moderator?

Please reach me when you read this or need any additional information.

From, Talen

Zerpo

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

You were involved in a situation with the police where you were being tazed and failing to comply. The office pulled his weapon and told you to stop and you continued to run right into the water and die. I tried to get ahold of you to bring you to a sit and you were offline. i would like to hear what you have to say about this situation. there is video evidence.

Angryhalobird

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

You were involved in a situation with the police where you were being tazed and failing to comply. The office pulled his weapon and told you to stop and you continued to run right into the water and die. I tried to get ahold of you to bring you to a sit and you were offline. i would like to hear what you have to say about this situation. there is video evidence.

Ok thank you for the information

Zerpo

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I'm giving you a chance to explain yourself and possibly have the ban duration shortened. As stated above. I want to hear your side.

Angryhalobird

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I'm giving you a chance to explain yourself and possibly have the ban duration shortened. As stated above. I want to hear your side.
Okay, I was being chased by cops and I was told that you can run away from cops even if they tase you. So I ran away then he died in the water, so I though that I didn't have to wait a certain amount of time before you can leave if you were being chased by the cops. So after I was healed I left the server and now we are here. If you want any other information, you can ask me for more info.

Zerpo

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Thank you. That was all i was asking for. Do note you cannot run when a gun is being pointed at you. that is breaking fearRP and is against the rules so in the future please pay attention. I will reduce the sentence to 24 hours which you have already served. Appeal ACCEPTED

Zerpo

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Thank you. That was all i was asking for. Do note you cannot run when a gun is being pointed at you. that is breaking fearRP and is against the rules so in the future please pay attention. I will reduce the sentence to 24 hours which you have already served. Appeal ACCEPTED

Also it appears the ban was initially for 24 hours anyways. if you have any issues let us know.