Your Steam ID: 76561198208714873
Your Character Name: Tim Ace

Ban Length: 2 Weeks
Banning Staff Member @Zerpo

Ban Reason: RDM FailRP LTAP
Time of Occurrence: 12 pm
Relevant Evidence:
Additional members involved/witnessing: OFC killed
Upon logging out I found out that I was banned for 2 weeks.
What happened from my point of view: This situation started out with me chasing down a person who was attempting to kill the mayor. The suspect crashed into a pole in front of hospital, then the officer that I shot ran up to me and started claiming that this was his arrest and told me to f**k off, the officer in this situation pulled a taser on me and I backed off, at this point I am already pissed off with this officer. We go into the hospital and get a paramedic to revive him. This happens and the suspect gets stuck in the surgeon, he calls an admin and the suspect gets unstuck. I try to cuff the suspect and take him down to PD but the other officer kept body blocking the person and un-dragging him. At this point, I should have backed off and just let the officer take him, but I was already so pissed off at this officer that I did the same thing and tried to take him back. This goes on for about 5 minutes until the chief gets here and tells me to back off. I explain to the chief that I had chased the guy for almost 10 minutes straight and then this officer came up to me and threatened me with a taser, The chief didn't listen to what I was saying at all and was favoring the other officer that was clearly harassing me at this point. We get to the hospital doors and the officer is still dragging/undragging the person. I have hit my breaking point, I pull out my gun and shoot both of them. I start going back to PD and try to leave the officer job but I cant, I relog and come back into the server and resume normal activity. I log out about 40 minutes later and I immediately get a ban notification stating that I had RDMd FailRP'd and LTAP'd I re-logged within 2-3 minutes of this happening.
20180915125439_1.jpg

Zerpo

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

At the time of the ban you were offline, and the logs had shown you chosen to disconnect. if you were bugged you should have called for an admin to demote you from you current job.
As for your reasoning behind this, i dont really see the situation as justification for what you did. its another thing you should have called an administrator for. 2 wrongs dont make a right and when you take situations into your own hands and do the wrong thing you end up at fault.

AgentStriker

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Now I have to wait for 2 weeks to get back on because some asshole decided he wanted to piss someone off.

Status
Not open for further replies.