Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: DistantLegendGaming
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:138131573
Your Character Name: John Gogo

Ban Length: 4 Days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @mclovin

Ban Reason: Rdm (That Was Unintentional)
Time of Occurrence: 9/16/2018 (6 am)
Relevant Evidence: Nothing but me saying that I thought the guy had a deagle and I shot him. I support this server a lot and have invested a lot of money and time into the server I enjoy the server a lot but Is very annoying that I get banned for 4 days for unintentional rdm I will do anything to be unbanned
Additional members involved/witnessing: Jacob Rogers (Was Acting Police Chief At The Time)

Last edited:

mclovin

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

@DistantLegendGaming i understand how these things are but you to understand from an administration point of view. even though it was an accident it was rdm none the less, and you also have previous history of rdm and which for second offense it is a ban. Now how many days left of your ban do you have?

mclovin

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Ok @DistantLegendGaming distas i stated above you jabe had previous history as it was a minor mistake and mis judgement however there are consequences for your actions. What i will do is lift that ban for 1 day and you will server. 2 day ban instead please be sure to be careful next time

Kind regards
Mclovin

DistantLegendGaming

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Ok @DistantLegendGaming distas i stated above you jabe had previous history as it was a minor mistake and mis judgement however there are consequences for your actions. What i will do is lift that ban for 1 day and you will server. 2 day ban instead please be sure to be careful next time

Kind regards
Mclovin
ok thanks man I appreciate it

Status
Not open for further replies.