Status
Not open for further replies.

HellaKool

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Git_Flukk'd
Your Steam ID: Cattleprod1
Your Character Name: Not Sure (my little brother was playing)

Ban Length: 2 weeks
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): Cloud

Ban Reason: Not exactly sure, my little brother likes to grief on my account (I have since changed my password for my computer) He said he just killed some people and logged out when the admin tried to talk to him.
Time of Occurrence: Not exactly sure, sometime this afternoon?
Relevant Evidence: N/A
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A

Personal notes: I just started playing this server and was really enjoying it and was thinking of getting the Premium. I am sorry for my brothers actions it wont happen again.

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

Cloud5

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Whoever was in control of your account at the time had decided to abuse their position as a bank security. Wacking multiple people to death with a baton and RDMing other players including a police Sargent. You are subsequently responsible for your account, and should always supervise anyone else who is in reach with your account.

With that being said, whoever was on your account still drew out the actions. After confronting them, they said "I don't know what I am doing". Ignorance of knowledge to the rules is still not an excuse.

Within the sit itself, I attempted to make contact with the user by pulling them into a sit and explaining to them that I have been spectating for the last several minutes. The initial report by another player detailed that they had been RDMed in the gun store near the bank. I pulled the player to the roof, told him I would check who killed him and do some spectating. The results were not pretty, at all.

Although, the length was a bit long so I will reduce it to a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.