Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Lemonade^ `pz
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:66165168
Your Character Name: Lemon Jayde

Ban Length: 1 day
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Gamz

Ban Reason: Stalling RP and breaking FearRP. So me and my buddies were going towards the bank and there was some cops there then all of a sudden a lot of cops/swat pulled up for no reason and we were not armed yet but they handcuff everyone outside/inside the bank and then they pull up on me when i get inside my car and they point guns at me for no reason and spiked my car for nothing, i told my buddies on the radio what was happening cuz I had no idea why I was getting guns pointed then the admin arrived because someone reported the cops and I got out whenever the video was cut out and the admin told the cops to stop handcuffing everyone for no reason then I got handcuffed. I did break fearRP and stalled it but I got out and it was really confusing because these cops were pointing guns at everyone. Still I shouldn't have broke fearrp/stalling and im sorry but the cops had no right to do that but I feel like this whole situation should have gotten voided because I was not supposed to be put at gun point and getting spiked then handcuffed because I did nothing wrong and the cops were being minge as fuck.
Time of Occurrence: yesterday
Relevant Evidence: https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/player-report-lemonade.13987/
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Jamal Smith

Jamal Smith

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

So yeah the cops had no reason to ask lemon to get out of the car. They were camping bank because i guess they got a tip in saying we were about to raid it. Make the SWAT guy show the clip of what lemon did to be asked to get out the car. Both parties when in the wrong but the cops were in the wrong first and thats why lemon didnt get out the car because he knew he would lose his stuff over nothing.

YaBoiYevin

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Cops had no reason to handcuff people. there were reports of a bank robbery, and we were going to rob it; however, we were not in the process of robbing it yet, just in the prepping stages, grabbing stuff out of our banks, and nobody had their weapons on their backs. Cops showed up and spiked my tires and Lemon's and then unlawfully handcuffed and searched us.

Gamz

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

When you believe somebody is breaking rules, you don't stall roleplay. You continue the roleplay and wait for the staff member to arrive. If you lose items due to other players breaking rules, they will always be refunded. Appeal Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.