Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name:thtgeekydude
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:146832292
Your Character Name:Azekial leronie

Ban Length:7 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Major Lorne(Pmx)

Ban Reason:In a private discord' Metagaming
Time of Occurrence:9/23/2018
Relevant Evidence:What had happened was' Three other people got banned for being in a discord VC when somebody provided that they were. I was not apart of that nor was i shown to be in the evidence. In which i do admit When somebody had asked me what had happened I told them IC information not thinking of what i was doing. I had said i was in jail which then they took the liberty of freeing me from jail. I honestly had no idea as to what i was doing. In the photo (If even provided) I had said to John buck that i was "In jail fucknut" Besides that i had not Spoke about anything that was Happening nor had happened right before that to my knowledge. In all honesty i feel as if I was thrown in with the others and given the same ban even though i wasn't apart of the call. If deemed so id like for my sentence to At least be lowered' As i wasn't even warned nor talked to about it. Not trying to justify what i had done just feel its a little much' As there was two mods in the discord i feel im not that stupid to willingly break rules in-front of the two.
Additional members involved/witnessing:

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

. I had said i was in jail which then they took the liberty of freeing me from jail. I honestly had no idea as to what i was doing.

This is considered metagaming.

As i wasn't even warned nor talked to about it.

You were taken to a sit and informed of everything by me.

As there was two mods in the discord i feel im not that stupid to willingly break rules in-front of the two.

You literally broke the rules with them there.

Appeal Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.