Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:56422945
Your Character Name: Dan Schneider

Ban Length: 1 day
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): SpacedSloth

Ban Reason: XP Farming
Time of Occurrence: about 10pm est on 26.09.18
Relevant Evidence: none
Additional members involved/witnessing: none

Now let me make this clear. I wasnt trying to XP Farm AT ALL!! I was taking a shower! Even told my fellow officers that before i went, before doing that, i participated in countless hours of rp, 4-5 i'd say. I just dont see why i would get a 24h ban for something so seemingly easy to fix? Coulda just put me as civ or kicked me or something else, even that after 15 minutes i get auto demoted, so just why? I do understand its against the rules, but then again i was NOT trying to farm XP in any way at all! I hope you have some understanding there and reconsider your judgement.

Have a good day anyhow :)

Attachments

• 20180926210221_1.jpg
    20180926210221_1.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 5

SpacedSloth

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Well for starters, I shouldn't have to catch you being afk, you should leave the job if you know you're not going to be back for an extended period.

"...XP Farm AT ALL!! I was taking a shower! Even told my fellow officers that before i went, ..."

A shower, you went afk, on police to take a shower and don't believe it's XP farming because you told people? It's one thing to use the bathroom real quick but that's another thing entirely.

"Coulda just put me as civ or kicked me or something else, even that after 15 minutes i get auto demoted, so just why?"

You were sitting, potentially taking up a job slot if you were sgt+ as I don't remember, while sitting this hid your name requiring someone to report you which is how I even noticed, and this can also be used to avoid the afk system (Could be wrong on that as it may have been patched by our devs, as such this did not factor into your ban). You even know what you were doing was against the rules, to me it's like saying "Yeah I shot him in the head 3 times but I didn't mean to kill him" you're describing the act of intentionally breaking a specific rule in your appeal, and then saying but I shouldn't have been punished like that. It's really confusing to me.

Appeal Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.