LV

Your Steam Name: Cook that up quay
Your Steam ID:76561198271972561
Your Character Name:Bacc basicc

Ban Length:16 hours
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @DangerRanger

Ban Reason: My second offence by going inside the bank in a robbery
Time of Occurrence:10/13/18 / 12:35pm
Relevant Evidence: All I heard from Danger was him saying I can't return for the bank robbery In ten minutes so I was sitting there waiting the ten minutes and I asked my friend and he said we have two lives to go back to the bank robbery so I went inside the bank first stored my shit then started shooting them then danger phys gunned me and it happened. I didn't know and I'm sorry all I had in my mind was going back to the bank raid and killing them.
Additional members involved/witnessing:None

DangerRanger

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Unfortunately, you reached the maximum amount of warnings points and were banned by the console as a result.
You were verbally warned once not to break NLR and re-engage the bank robbers. I explained to you our NLR rules and when you could return. 4-5 Minutes later, I found you back inside the bank with your UMP out shooting at the vault door area. I pulled you out and explained it to you again. I proceeded to give you one warning point for breaking NLR twice in a row. This is when the console banned you for 16 hours due to the maximum amount of warning points being reached. Those are unable to be appealed. Please read up on our rules, especially the NLR section to prevent this from happening again in the future. Cheers.

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.