LV

steam name:smurf (csgotower.com)
steam id:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198180358887/
character name: Jordan Smith

ban length:1 week
admin who banned you: mike
ban reason: rdm,failrp,and ltap
time of occurance 10:48 est
relavant evidnece: the rdm is a complete lie and that never happened and the ltap was me getting dosed by one of the guys who reported me and the fail rp was me using my stun stick to unstick him and then once unstuck he procceded to kill and shoot me with his pistol i think thsi ban was not fair nor was it carried out correctly because in my experiance this would have been resovled when i joined back but instead the admin abused his power and over punished for things i didnt do. Thank and i hope i will be unabanned sincerely smurf.

Mike

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Alright,

First off, The other users DDOSed you? Are you sure about that because I am pretty sure it would say something along the lines of "User timed out" or "User has lost connection"? You were talking but when I asked you a question you disconnected. It even said in console "Disconnected by user". Also, how would one get your IP through GMOD?, I know that it used to be possible but since has been patched. As far as I know, only server owners are able to get your IP or someone has to have an unknown exploit which is highly unlikable

Secondly, When I came to the situation you were saying that the officers were shooting you first before you started hitting them. I checked the logs and I could clearly see that you hit one of the officers first, you hit them at least 5 times. Even if they were stuck, why would you hit them multiple times when an admin can get him unstuck within a minute?

You told me a different story at least 2 times, With that and the logs combined, I had a pretty good idea of what happened, When you disconnected your ban time only got longer. unless you can show me proof that you actually got DDOSed I will not unban you.

smurf (csgotower.com)

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

ok i will copy the message from my system protection

System one firewall and vpn have fallen attack on internet to continue
by:unkown user. there is my proof because that is from my ddos protection i made.

Mike

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

ok i will copy the message from my system protection

System one firewall and vpn have fallen attack on internet to continue
by:unkown user. there is my proof because that is from my ddos protection i made.

Thanks for giving me the good laugh xD

Obviously this is Denied

smurf (csgotower.com)

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

ok i custom made my system! Thank you for giving me a good laugh because you clearly dont know what you are talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.