Hanz

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Hanz
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:110305505
Your Character Name: John Neilson

Ban Length: 6 Days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Chef @SpacedSloth

Ban Reason: Player Report (NLR&Kidnap Timer)
Time of Occurrence: 23:45
Relevant Evidence: For the kidnap, we had tried one earlier, but cops had fear rp'd and destroyed our RP, there was no staff on at the time, we wanted to have RP, My friend, danny trevors or Big smokey had initiated the kidnapping, not me, once the initiation started i joined in, as i was in the same party. when i died on the previous life, i did not remember anything about the situation, but joined a new one.
Here is evidence of the first kidnapping gone wrong.
Additional members involved/witnessing: Paul jones, Darnell Cartier (Smiley)

I can understand the ban for kidnapping time, but saw nothing wrong with it, as our first RP was broken by a rule breaker.

Last edited:

Chef

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I was just told to ban you by higher ups for the player report being accepted

SpacedSloth

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

This video shows someone with their hand up being RDM'd, it however, does not explain the NLR and the breaking of the kidnap timer, once you joined in on the kidnapping you became under that timer as well.

Please provide a reason for why you should be unbanned due to those things. Reminder, just because you were RDM'd doesn't mean you can take the rules into your own hands. If you have evidence or can tag the staff that voided the situation then we'll be all set.

Thompson

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Its not matter you kidnapp a guy at the PD raid and ask him to radio in for 5K or he will be dead (kidnapp). 10-15 minutes after you kidnapp another guy and ask him the same thing.

Hanz

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I do not understand the ban for NLR, i see no NLR in the pictures provided, or what is being said. @SpacedSloth

Territory Owner

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I can tell you this, he was not involved with the second hostage taking, he was called into it and didnt understand the situation till je was there. With NLR I really dont understand the reason for that, he never mentioned anything that happened/occured and is not using that information to help them advance what is going on.

SpacedSloth

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I do not understand the ban for NLR, i see no NLR in the pictures provided, or what is being said. @SpacedSloth

Alright since you seem to have not read your player report.

Here you are dying in the bank raid. Notice the time.

NLR 3.png

Here you are confirming this was just after the bank raid.

NLR 1.png

Then here you are dying in the police raid

NLR2.png

1: Doesn't matter if you friend initiated it and then you "hopped in", shouldn't have stayed then. You did. You know what you did wrong and you're trying to worm your way out of it. You're trying to say "Oh I didn't break the kidnap timer, my friend initiated this one and I joined in" Lol

2: You can't raid the PD after you just raided the bank and DIED. I made it bold and made sure that the SURVIVORS part of the rule was clear in the player report.

3: After dying, each time you regroup with the same person and go back to criminal activity. Died in bank raid, regroup and raid PD take hostages, died in PD, regroup again and then break kidnap timer. Just a reminder that this isn't Cops Vs Robbers rp and would recommend you try something other that shooting/mugging people as to avoid this happening.

NO FURTHER REPLIES from anyone other than Hanz. Your input is not needed.

Hanz

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

so you're saying if a person dies, they wait out their death timer, they radio in for a friend to pick them up (Regroup) it counts as NLR?, if that was the case most of the server should be warned, but that's not the case is it? @SpacedSloth

SpacedSloth

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

so you're saying if a person dies, they wait out their death timer, they radio in for a friend to pick them up (Regroup) it counts as NLR?, if that was the case most of the server should be warned, but that's not the case is it? @SpacedSloth

If you're going to neglect to comment on the reasons you were actually banned (1 and 2) and not just the comment on your gameplay style, not a rule break. I will have to go ahead and deny the appeal.

Hanz

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

The only reason we had raided PD was for the chief taken hostage, which we achieved but it was ruined, we took another cop hostage again, i understand my ban for kidnap time, at any point i was not trying to NLR and take my gear back, but only to take hostages

SpacedSloth

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

The only reason we had raided PD was for the chief taken hostage, which we achieved but it was ruined, we took another cop hostage again, i understand my ban for kidnap time, at any point i was not trying to NLR and take my gear back, but only to take hostages

"The only reason we had raided PD was for the chief taken hostage"

But you raided the bank? So you'd be under raid timer as well. NLR doesn't void timers. Not only did you break kidnap timer, but raid timer due to you raiding the PD after you died in a bank raid or shortly after said bank raid.

"at any point i was not trying to NLR and take my gear back, but only to take hostages"

Could also be worded like this,
"So I raided the bank, died, broke raid timer to raid the PD to kidnap the chief, died again, then kidnapped the same person I was trying to kidnap before I died and broke kidnap timer."

So you either broke NLR, or broke the raid timer in addition to the kidnap timer. One way or another you broke the rules... it's just which specific one you're arguing here, either way the ban time would be the same. At this point I'm going to go ahead and deny the appeal due to the above statements.

Appeal Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.