Your Steam Name: Realzx
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:12964148
Your Character Name: Danny Trevors

Ban Length: 3 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @SpacedSloth

Ban Reason: 2x Kidnap within 45 minutes
Time of Occurrence: Just now
Relevant Evidence:

Well Im being banned for breaking kidnap timer, but at the time unfortunately there was no admins on. In the first situation what this guy failed to mention to you was how we got completely FailRPd and shot by a cop while we was mid negotiations and had 2 hostages. All the officers were screaming at the cop and asking him why did he shoot that was failRP etc etc. If there was an admin present with all the witnesses we had of this guy failRPing and completely ruining everyones immersion/RP the situation would of been void and maybe even carried on RP.

On respawn the guy making the report (the chief) ran over to us and started taunting us out of character. We decided as the last situation would of been completely voided (and he knows that) we decided to carry on RP and take him to the farm.

Im generally good at adhering to the rules and have played on the server for a long time, I know in hindsight now I should of probably not carried on RP without an admin present.

Its a shame that the guy making the report completely fails to mention anything about the failRP by his police force in the PD. I can understand the situation but at the same time the previous situation would of been completely voided if there was an admin present.

Saying all this I think a 3 day ban is very excessive for just breaking a kidnap timer, especially when its not as black and white as just "breaking the kidnap timer". The intention was just to carry on where we left off with the RP previous to the cop breaking the rules in PD.
Additional members involved/witnessing:

SpacedSloth

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

"guy failed to mention to you was how we got completely FailRPd and shot by a cop while we was mid negotiations and had 2 hostages."

So the reason you didn't make a player report and broke the rules yourself is?

"If there was an admin present with all the witnesses we had of this guy failRPing and completely ruining everyones immersion/RP the situation would of been void and maybe even carried on RP. "

So you're an admin? Needless to say "Well I think an admin would've done this so I'm gonna do it" is not an excuse, and not in any way shape or form allowed. Players cannot play admin and administrate their own situations.

"On respawn the guy making the report (the chief) ran over to us and started taunting us out of character."

Again, make a player report with proper evidence like they did.

"We decided as the last situation would of been completely voided (and he knows that) we decided to carry on RP and take him to the farm."

You are not an admin, you cannot void a situation because "staff aren't on" and you feel as though they would. How is your discretion superior to other players? Answer: It's not.

"Its a shame that the guy making the report completely fails to mention anything about the failRP by his police force in the PD."

Another thing to bring up in the player report.

"I can understand the situation but at the same time the previous situation would of been completely voided if there was an admin present."

Again, you're not an admin. You don't make those choices.

"Saying all this I think a 3 day ban is very excessive for just breaking a kidnap timer, especially when its not as black and white as just "breaking the kidnap timer"

But... it is black and white. You broke the kidnap timer.

"The intention was just to carry on where we left off with the RP previous to the cop breaking the rules in PD."

Again refer back to the other comments about not being an admin.

Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.