LV

Your Steam Name: {Marv}
Your Steam ID:76561198070371220
Your Character Name: Matthew Benke

Ban Length:1 day
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Luvbunny

Ban Reason: Nitrp/failrp
Time of Occurrence:3:48
Relevant Evidence: I was protesting with like 30 people and we were gathered at pd to protest the abuse for a meme then we all left and went to bank then we got locked inside of bank then we were going to leave and then luvbunny grabs me and my friend he says im getting a warning point then i say we are gonna gather up again and he bans me for nitrp i dont see how gathering people together and having fun roleplaying is nitrp
Additional members involved/witnessing: jimmy john, cloey chang, gary, and a ton of other people

Luvbunny

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hey there The Meaning,

Let me start by adding the fact that you were a secret service agent at the guy. You guys were at spawn, stocking on the top of each other. After you were put back down to the ground several times you decided to go to the bank.

In there you all flooded the bank. After that you went up to the roof, tasers out.

At this point I've interrupted your roleplay. I've explained to you why and what you've done and that this behaviour is considered FailRP. For that I've warned you.

After having warned you you said youd continue with such behavior. This was enough reason for me to believe that you'd have no intent to roleplay.

Can you explain why you should be unbanned?

The_Meaning

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

no i never said i would continue stacking up i said i wanted to get back together and try and do something that wasnt breaking the rules i dont know if i said something that might've came out as if i wanted to continue to break the rules... the reason i was secret service was because i was with the mayor at pd then when we all went to bank i was trying to quit my job but we got locked inside of the vault...

Luvbunny

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

As you've explained yourself properly, you seemingly able to see what you've done wrong, and the fact that i believe that you will not continue such behaviour in the future, I'll go ahead and accept this request.

Status
Not open for further replies.