Ban Length: 12 Hours
Banning Staff Member @Luvbunny

Ban Reason: For starting aggression of someone who "i was told not to talk to"
Time of Occurrence: 11/20/18
Relevant Evidence: Read Below
Additional members involved/witnessing: Toaster,

Me and this guy got into an admin sit an hour ago for mass racism (
and
) Lovebunny gave the guy only warning points "because he doesnt have a record" (
). Lovebunny said in the sit not to call each other names and let us go. About 20~ minutes later, i was going around stealing crops from about 3-4 people when i walked up to another guy to steal his. I started stealing it and he said he was going to kill me and pulled out a gun and started shooting. I then ran from the shots directed at me. About 15 seconds later, he says to put my hands up. I complied because of FearRP and he just shot me in the head (https://gyazo.com/9cc3df3df37c7dd8949ce6b525598496 ). Seconds later, 3 moderators grab him with their physgun, revive me, and pull us into a sit. Lovebunny told me that i broke fearrp because "the logs show you didnt get shot until the end" (
) (the video i gave him clearly disagrees). Lovebunny then decided that because we were in a sit 20 minutes before, i was just trying to bait him into breaking rules (
) . Its funny that he thinks im the one who doesnt want to roleplay right after he gave someone who said the n word 4 times on video warning points.

Edit: I forgot to mention that the guy who reported me and got me banned was the n word guy.

Last edited:

Luvbunny

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hey there Graphite,

For beginners the racism offense was already dealt with prior to the situation that lead to your ban. In this you guys showed very immature, aggressive behaviour towards each other.

For secondsies, if you already provide recording, it'd be great if you could share my entire judgment on your ban with us. The original ban reason was 'NITRP - Cool down'.

You were banned because i had reasons to believe that you weren't intending to roleplay. Even after having dealt with you before regarding the same guy, having told you to not go into each others way, to not start to cause unnecessary trouble anymore, you did so anyways by attempting to steal his crops. Such behaviour is simply provokative and a roleplay hindering.

You stated that you didn't know it was him, however, the previous report took place in the exact same spot where you attempted to steal the crops.

You also showed really aggressive and insulting behaviour towards the other player.

That being said - Please state a reason as why you should be unbanned for such behaviour - Especially since your priors regarding minging lead to your ban.

Nick Brown

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Because i wasnt breaking the rules? I took multiple peoples crops and one of those people happened to have gotten points from when i reported them. Where in the rules does it say that isnt allowed? I think youre forgetting to see it from my point of view. I literally just yoinked someones crops, got rdmed, and then i ended up with the ban. Also, when i first started stealing the crops, he wasnt standing next to them. He ran up on me and thats when the situation started. Do you really expect me to remember the layout and position of his crops from a situation half an hour before? Im just trying to make some ez money lol. Im not playing 3d chess trying to find out who i can steal crops from just to bait them into breaking rules.

Luvbunny

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I have reasons to believe that even after telling you not to interfere with that person any further, as you two had some serious issues regarding insults in game, you did not have any intention of role-playing properly.

You did so intentionally with the intention to bait someone into breaking the rules.

You showed eytremly disrespectful behaviour towards the other player, i was barely able to stop you guys from getting against each other.

Since you seem to not be able to see your wrong doing, and i feel like you need this time out to calm your nerves again, therfore I'll go ahead and deny this request.

Status
Not open for further replies.