Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:8735405
Your Character Name: Stevie Tee

Ban Length: Permanent
Banning Staff Member: @Lola Meid

Ban Reason: PropPushing
Time of Occurrence: 7:20 pm EST or so.
Relevant Evidence: N/A
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A

My reasoning behind the prop pushing was because my car was stuck on another car. Another car was fail driving, and was driving on the wrong side of the road. Consequently, my car got stuck on top of it. I was just trying to avoid bugging staff of the matter, and move it out of the way so I could continue role playing. I am not saying what I did was right, but I believe I should be allowed to be given a second chance. Furthermore, I take full responsibility of what I have done and will accept the punishment needed.

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

There were enough staff members online; the right thing you should have done is make a report that your car is stuck, don't you think?
One thing that triggers curiousity for me is whether you've seen in OOC that someone got banned for proppushing - did you not see this or did it not matter as you thought it would've been a low ban?

Bottom line, we've banned three people permanenlty (with malicious intent of) proppushing in a span of a half hour. I do believe you had a different motive, but when I see proppush and cars flying, I behave on my instinct. Proppushing is bad, nevertheles the situation.

Understood @StevieT ?

StevieT

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Yes understood. I wasn't looking at chat i was on face time with my friends. I wont do it again

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your ban has been reduced to 1 day, requested by Lola. Dont do it again though.

Status
Not open for further replies.