LV

Your Steam Name: hxted#1
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:87696030
Your Character Name: Scotty Frag

Ban Length: 1 Day
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Predictable

Ban Reason: LTARP (2nd offence)
Time of Occurrence: 11:30pm
Relevant Evidence: My power flickered out at my grandparents same thing which happened yesterday but predictable said that my load in time was to fast which makes no sense seeing as it took me about a good 10-15 minutes before I was back in the server. But he said since I did it before he had good reason to believe I would do it again which is also dumb in my opinion he really just acted like I could control the power but I'm not some mystical god so I can't really do anything there. Also in the sit I said I will serve my jail sentence and have the weapon confiscated like I tried to be as helpful as possible like I can't control what happened there.
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Delta. @The_Meaning [USER=1272]@Kevin Brooks

Predictable

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

You see, the issue is two-fold, just like I described it to you in-game. For one, you changed your story a bit regarding how fast you actually loaded in between what you told me in the sit and here. If I recall correctly, you said that your computer has a boot time of "about 20 seconds" and your Wi-Fi router "didn't turn off at all." This is inconsistent with a 10-15 minute rejoining of the server and does not match what the logs showed, so this discrepancy alone was very suspicious. Furthermore, since you have left to avoid roleplay before (listed in your notes), it would not be a stretch to assume that you did the same in this situation. So I hope you now see why I believed that a punishment was warranted in this situation, and despite your claim to want to resume the situation, it had already long passed and ended, and was no longer viable (according to the officer that had reported you). By now, your punishment is almost over, so I hope you take the remaining time to ensure this doesn't happen again, especially during a critical situation like a raid. In the event of a storm, I would advise you to not get involved with any potentially-consequential roleplay situations. Thank you, and have a nice day.

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.