Ban Reason:RDM
Time of Occurrence:idk
Relevant Evidence:idk
Additional members involved/witnessing:idk

Realz

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

why would we even consider unbanning you, you cant even put effort into your own ban appeal @Aaron

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You had disconnected by the time the video had been uploaded. You were banned for RDM in addition to breaking rules 2.2.4 and 2.2.6

2.2.4: Attacking to kill should be carried out sensibly and not as a first resort, unless you have a good reason for immediate lethal action.

2.2.6: You may not harm an officer for writing you, your friends or crew members a ticket. In addition, you may not harm a police officer for previously arresting you and/or confiscating items from your inventory.

Feel free to defend your actions here. For reference, you were the one in the blue vehicle closest to the car dealership. The cop clearly did not see you because he was at your friend's vehicle speaking to him through the window. This is another classic case of being frag-hungry and we're all getting absolutely sick of it.

SIRDINGUS

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I didn't know im sorry. In my defense i just recently got back from a really long break and people use to shoot cops for giving tickets all the time and i didn't realize that i was doing something wrong... wont happen again. I will also look at the rules again to refresh my memory.

Last edited:

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This has been a rule for well over a year now. If you're that old of a community member, then there's truly no excuse for not reading the rules upon your return. The logs show you returned in mid-November after playing for a small amount of time in August before you dropped off. I'll assume you had plenty of time to brush up on the rules upon your return.

Unfortunately I wont be able to accept this. What I can do is offer a suggestion; read the rules while you're off the server so you don't have issues upon your return.

Denied.