Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:64364630
Your Character Name: Adrian Murrow

Ban Length: 2 Days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): Gregg

Ban Reason: VDM and "lying in sit"
Time of Occurrence: 6:44 pm
Relevant Evidence:
Additional members involved/witnessing:

So what happened was this guy claimed that I ran him over twice. I told gregg that i didnt remember because i truthfully didnt remember i did it. The situation happened over an hour ago and it was just being talk about. Alot of stuff happens within an hour. So i told him "I didnt run him over 20 times like hes saying" then i proceeded to say "Can i see a video.. can i see logs because i seriously dont remember" So he shows logs fine I did run him over twice im not complaining about that Im more pissed about the "lying in sit". Im not lying that i dont remember thats just a load of bullsh*t. I dont even mean to VDM people like server does become laggy and hard to control cars when trying to go top speed. I do roleplay as a criminal so I am going top speed if i need to get away from someone. But the fact that he said lying in sit is just false because i didnt remember running him over i mean they didnt even say where i ran him over so it could have been anywhere.

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

You didn't even care in the sit, I am surprised you are appealing.

How do you forget something that happened minutes ago? Why do you immediately demand video knowing that RDM/VDM is logged on our server. I asked for your honesty given your previous record to see if you'd stick true to reforming after your previous punishments issued, and you didn't and lied to me about not VDMing despite logs showing it clear as day.

You earned your punishment given your previous record, alongside the situation you were reported for, and your behavior in the sit. My punishment was lite compared to what I could have issued.

Daniel

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

You didn't even care in the sit, I am surprised you are appealing.

How do you forget something that happened minutes ago? Why do you immediately demand video knowing that RDM/VDM is logged on our server. I asked for your honesty given your previous record to see if you'd stick true to reforming after your previous punishments issued, and you didn't and lied to me about not VDMing despite logs showing it clear as day.

You earned your punishment given your previous record, alongside the situation you were reported for, and your behavior in the sit. My punishment was lite compared to what I could have issued.

It didnt happen minutes ago unless the logs and my time is different because when i saw the log is said 5 something and when i looked on my clock it was 6:40 or something. I immediatly demand video/ log evidence because as i said before i didnt remember running the kid over two times but you obviously didnt believe that i didnt remember. I only remember accidently running someone over because i was trying to drive out the mechanic garage as their was someone their closing the garage door trying to kill me and my car was at 1 health so i didnt want it to blow up. Other peoples memories are different, you may remember more than I can, my memory may go faster than other people. Also I probably gave the impression of not caring because i thought the sit was a joke considering I thought i didnt do anything.

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

Logs are based off timezone, we are in a separate timezone which is why. What I was told was you did it in purpose, I compared it to your history based off your notes, and issued a punishment as the behavior in the sit... your history... and your actions were not in your favor. I do believe this punishment is just, and I have enough time doing this to understand when someone gives me a legitimate story and legitimately doesn't remember, and when someone is playing with some strings to get around stuff.

Regardless, this punishment will remain, as it is lite and fair for the actions committed in the situation. Keep in mind, we do take history into account and it does affect the length and severity of your punishment, alongside the actions you committed and the actions in your sit as well.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.