Evan mclever

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: David
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:55316837
Your Character Name: Aziz zyzz

Ban Length:2 weeks
Banning Staff Member Stuvi im not tagging him here cause he is useless and he abuses his position so i dont want him to see the thread and shut it down

Ban Reason: 2x RDM and Calling Stuvi Faggot cause he ignores like for 26 hours
Time of Occurrence: 6 min ago
Relevant Evidence:
https://gyazo.com/e0ddee17a4cae9e7940dd5524250fe5e

MY old ban appeal if its possible let someone else to handle it not to stuvi.
Your Steam Name: David
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:55316837
Your Character Name: Aziz zyzz

Ban Length:3 days (now 2 days)
Banning Staff Member Stuvi

Ban Reason: 2x RDM
Time of Occurrence: A Day ago
Relevant Evidence:
This video were against me i dont have any footage
and the video you can see the guy sitting in front of my door (looks like he was lockpicking from my screen)
00:36 i heard the (i got lockpicks now we should raid i were really close)
everything was already clear(that they are going to raid me i heard it when i was going up stairs he said there guy with a gun) and when his friend got close to my door i just started shooting at him cause i tough he already lockpicking
so i decided to shot him and his friend later which warn him that i'm coming(and he shooted me back).

maybe i was wrong .. but if he really would lockpicking it would look the same someone sitting close as possible to your door controling at last floor means he want to go to my place no were else, before they got inside the building i heard one of them saying i got lockpicks were ready to ready and then he sits at front of my door seems like he lockpicking so i just without any warn shooted him in the head (btw if i would warn him he just triggered a gun in my face really quickly and i was dead .)

officernoodles

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

MY old ban appeal if its possible let someone else to handle it not to stuvi.
@Stuvi is the only staff member allowed to handle this ban appeal since he is the banning staff member. Only in rare cases if it involved serious rule breaks, such as cheating or alt accounts, will higher ups review the ban appeal.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Denied again. Forum banned for three days.

Status
Not open for further replies.