LV

Your Steam Name: Callmelucky #LF your mom
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:94960093
Your Character Name: Ricky Lafluer

Ban Length: 12 hours
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @NotDM

Ban Reason: RDM second offense
Time of Occurrence: 12:00
Relevant Evidence: Ok I was doing a bank raid and someone reported me for rdming them. Two things before I go on the evidence that the victim gave me for the "RDM" was given to me through him showing it to me from discord screen sharing ,and in the evidence that he showed me was of him getting out of his car and me shooting him on accident, before me shooting him two cops cars pulled up right in front of the bank. The victim (PECO) is very smart for most likely manipulating the evidence into believing that I was trying to "RDM" by having him go into a discord call with him so he can easily mislead the admin into believing what I did wasn't on accident by showing different times of the video (maybe by not showing the part when two different cop cars pulled up.) The other thing is that the admin @NotDM banned me to fast he didn't give me time to explain. The victim (PECO) was in a call with me and showing me the evidence which took at least like 3 minutes and I possibly believe that @NotDM was mislead into thinking that I was either AFK or ignoring him because when I tabbed back in I was banned so I was a little frustrated with not being able to explain my side of the story and tell the ADMIN that in the evidence that PECO showed me was of two cops pulling up in front of the bank and me hitting the victim in cross fire. Now think about this from my prospective I am raiding the bank and I am trying my best to survive against the whole police force and the windows in the bank are very hard to see through from the inside plus there being a whole lot of bullets in the windows which makes it harder to see as well and when you see to cop cars pull up right in front of the windows and you start shooting through the window at them with a 30 round clip there is easily going to be crossfire/misfire. Before you might deny this appeal I would double think about how the victim (Peco) could have easily mislead you into thinking that this was intentional I mean if you think about it he really gave insignificant evidence because you and me could have easily both seen different things plus the victim said that it would take to much time for him to upload the evidence the format that he was using to record takes like 10 seconds to trim something but he was to lazy. All I am trying to say in the end is that this was not intentionally and we both where probably were mislead into thinking that this was intentional.
Additional members involved/witnessing: @NotDM

NotDM

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

@Peco going to need you to upload the video that you had provided to me.

Ricky Lafleur

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

@NotDM yeah thank you if he could upload the video that would be awesome I personally don't care about the time that I have to wait it is just I would really want the punishment removed.

Peco

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

You were banned for a legit reason those cops were nowhere near me. Notice how both cops drive past me lol
PS. Nobody is misleading an admin. I showed him the footage and he formulated his own opinion? also, you weren't inside I think you were on the roof..

Ricky Lafleur

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

its not your decision and you can say it was intentional but the footage shows what I said was true plus I wasn’t on the roof I was behind the counter if I was on the roof I definitely wouldn’t have hit you.

Edit: another thing in Pecos footage it doesn’t show the cops driving by so he can’t even say that. I was the one doing the bank raid I know what happend the cops stop right where in the footage when you could no longer see them. So think about it again from my perspective I see two cop cars pull up in front of the bank and I am almost a 100% sure that I thought Peco was a cop because where he was and where the cop car stop he was right in the line of sight of what I thought was a cop peaking over the hood of his car. @NotDM

Last edited:

Ricky Lafleur

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

You were banned for a legit reason those cops were nowhere near me. Notice how both cops drive past me lol
PS. Nobody is misleading an admin. I showed him the footage and he formulated his own opinion? also, you weren't inside I think you were on the roof..
its not your decision and you can say it was intentional but the footage shows what I said was true plus I wasn’t on the roof I was behind the counter if I was on the roof I definitely wouldn’t have hit you.

NotDM

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

After viewing the video and as well as what you had to say, I do feel as though it was a misunderstanding and was crossfire as it does look like it from the video.

Appeal Accepted

Seeing as the ban is most likely already over I’ll see if I can get the note of your punishment removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.