Years of Mono

LV

Your steam name : roach
Your steam ID: lilwineglass
Your character name : Chucky Draco

Ban Length : Permanent
Banning staff member : Major Lorne @PMX

Ban reason : Exploiting
Time of Occurrence : Sometime between 12pm and 11pm (GMT+1)
Relevant Evidence : There's really no excuse to what I've done. No point in sitting here and making excuses. I knew what I was doing and I take full responsibility for it. I do however want to say that I have more than 10 hours played on the server within two days, that just shows how much I enjoyed it. I even chose to support the server and get premium the second day after seeing how much effort has been put in the server. All I'm asking for is a second chance. I promise that no such thing will occur and if you do decide to give me that second chance I'm willing to take any In-game punishments instead (Take all my money if you wish). I'd hate to live with myself knowing that my stupid decisions are what's going to stop me from playing and having fun on a server that I really enjoyed thus far. Once again, Please give me a second chance. Thank you.

Additional members involved/witnessing: No one I'm aware of.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You still exploited by taking advantage of a bug. We have zero tolerance in what that is concerned.
That said, you are not able to play on the server anymore. What you did shows you are not honest nor interested in following the community rules.

Appeal Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.