LV

Steam name: somerandomguy998
Steam id: STEAM_0:1:90402666
Character name: Mike James

Ban length: 2 weeks
Banning staff member: @Zerpo

Ban reason: NITRP, Mass VDM, and Ltap
Time of occurrence: Around 9:30 PM CST, January 9th, 2019

As for my evidence, I do not have any pictures or videos to try and prove my innocence, however, I do have a history on monolith with a lot of randomly dropped frames per second, then leading my game to crash when playing the game, mostly occurring when I'm driving. When I got banned, this is what happened when I was driving near the police department. I was driving in my car trying to turn when 3 people (1 of my friends as well) were standing in the middle of the street when my frames dropped, and I was unable to control my car, leading to me accidentally running over 2 random people as well as my friend. When I was about to be confronted by an admin about what I had done and which I was going to explain to them about my dropped frames, my game crashed right as we were about to get to talking. Also, if you might be able to, you could see on some logs from earlier that day when I was playing with my friend and then my game would crash at random points during gameplay.

My friend who is named Adam James witnessed the situation.

Zerpo

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Lag is no excuse for poor driving, especially in an area where you are going slow. I was spectating you at the time of the incident, and when I went to confront you and your friend you instantly disconnected. Logs had showed that you disconnected willingly so I issued the ban. Your friend even told me "yeah I dont know why he did that" your actions looked intentional to me, and unless you can prove to me they were not the ban will remain.

Che'f Boyarte

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Lag is no excuse for poor driving, especially in an area where you are going slow. I was spectating you at the time of the incident, and when I went to confront you and your friend you instantly disconnected. Logs had showed that you disconnected willingly so I issued the ban. Your friend even told me "yeah I dont know why he did that" your actions looked intentional to me, and unless you can prove to me they were not the ban will remain.
When I said I dont know why he did that I also meant I clearly did not know what happened. Also the fires were causing us both to lag but his internet is bad and I'm not sure if there is a way to prove it. If you recall I saved the gun, that was my understanding that it was an accident.

Zerpo

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

When I said I dont know why he did that I also meant I clearly did not know what happened. Also the fires were causing us both to lag but his internet is bad and I'm not sure if there is a way to prove it. If you recall I saved the gun, that was my understanding that it was an accident.

tell ya what. ill drop it to 7 days, however you cannot prove to me it was an accident. that is the only reason i am not fully removing the ban. Ban Appeal partially accepted and ban adjusted.