Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Riziing
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:109993458
Your Character Name: Ronny Veira

Ban Length: 24 Hours
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Gregg

Ban Reason: Misuse Of Report System, warned.
Unban Reason: The ban should be revoked because, I made a report stating " I was arrested for fleeing and eluding for 20 minutes" it supposed to be 10 @MelodyRain accepted it and said in 10 minutes she would remove it instead she gave me another 10 minutes because she got confused so I made a report stating "Melody arrested me for an extra 10 minutes when I was suppose to be unarrested and she's crazy" then gregg closes it and melody tp's to me saying that she was confused and she was gonna release me then gregg drop's a ban for me abusing the report system when I did it to get melody's attention because she was confused on the situation and instead I receive and 24 hour ban...

Time of Occurrence: 7:40 EST
Additional members involved/witnessing: @MelodyRain

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

Hello there, @Ron

The reason I do not feel revoking this punishment will do any good is for the following reasons,
  • You have been warned already about misuse of reports. Why would you abuse the report system, again, to get quote "Melody's attention for a situation". When you could iMessage her IC, !pm her OOC, DM her on Discord. There is a variety of different ways, why would you abuse the report system for one thing?
  • You have been punished in the past for prior offenses, it should be obvious by now you should not misuse our report system either.
  • "Melody is crazy!" is clue enough for me that this is far from a serious report, and something that could have been handled in-character for me.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Additionally, lets not forget you were trolling yesterday by making a report asking why the mining card didn't move and therefore abusing our report system. The ban is definitely valid, as I warned you for it.

Lando2x

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

I did Pm her and she ignored it and so I made a report.

Melody is crazy
You make jokes all the time but if joke's aren't allowed then I will make a report on you for the same! but I clearly stated she arrested me for too long but I threw in a joke that's not misuse at all..

Lando2x

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Additionally, lets not forget you were trolling yesterday by making a report asking why the mining card didn't move and therefore abusing our report system. The ban is definitely valid, as I warned you for it.
and I admitted to that but this is separate and wasn't misuse knowing I stated a valid reason for a report but threw in that she was crazy not trolling or abusing at all

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

You make jokes all the time but if joke's aren't allowed then I will make a report on you for the same! but I clearly stated she arrested me for too long but I threw in a joke that's not misuse at all..

Then report me, because at this point I have lost interest in reasoning. When you misuse our report system, which we use for statistics on staff performance, report count, how many reports we receive daily, and also contributes to our report alerts, we have the right to punish you when we believe it has been misused.

There is a difference between OOC and Discord memes, and abusing server functions for jokes which actually cause issues and can affect a lot more than you think, especially when you are warned.

And before you say "Oh, but Gregg, you do it too!" I get warned a lot for my jokes, and I know when to stop when it's gone too far. So let's leave that argument at the door.

This is denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.