Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Piz
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:47072414
Your Character Name: Not sure

Ban Length: 1 year
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @PMX
1003A6E1DE7299FEA67F15389DDCFD68A71DBBDD

Ban Reason: NITRP, unauthroized corruption, tazed admin in sit -Appeal @ monolithservers.com
Unban Reason: I'm not entirely sure what happened as my mate was playing on my account because like seven of us were round mine and we did these edibles and they were really strong. Anyways, one of them my mate Toby wants to try out monolith as he used to play under the name Oj Simpson and got into some trouble. I only remembered I was banned today as I tried to join and generally I've lost interest in monolith to play concurrently but I'd like to be able to come online every once and awhile to play but unfortunately I cannot.
TL:DR Sorry for ruining someones experience and hope you can allow this by since I used to play quite a lot and never received a ban for any of my actions.

Time of Occurrence: 1 month 2 weeks 4 days 15 hours 47 minutes ago.
Additional members involved/witnessing: Not sure

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I'm not entirely sure what happened as my mate was playing on my account because like seven of us were round mine and we did these edibles and they were really strong.

Wether your mate was playing on your account is irrelevant. You take full responsibility for what your account does.
You tased a staff member in a sit, had no intention to RP whatsoever and were being corrupt.

How do I know you will not do this again?

PizzaDog

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I can’t really convince you that I won’t do it again, all I can say is that I won’t . I used to play a lot and donated to the server several times, I’d like to join back to see if mych has changed.
Like I said, sorry for my actions

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I'm going to give you a second chance. Do not screw it up.
Further rulebreaks will be punished severily.

Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.