Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: cayman

Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:120709326

Your Character Name: Clark Bob

Ban Length: 8 weeks

Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): Thy

Ban Reason: RDM with 8 past warns/bans

Reduction Reason: one of the bans was on Rockford one was early Paralake. there where other early ones so I would like a Reduction of 3 week

this is the story of what we where doing:Me and Johny Law were mugging some people our target at the time was a Paramedic we told him our friend "he didn't exist" needed help the EMS followed us but the ambulance was hit by a train :| At that time we told him that our friend was inside Sugar Co. warehouse he went in and then Bob pulled his rifle we said hands up and gave him 30 seconds he did not work with us so he died. Some random do came up got out of his vehicle and then pulled out his mono tablet. At that point Bob shot him because we were not in the mood to get caught by the police

Time of Occurrence: Feb 9, 2019

Additional members involved/witnessing #John Leonard

Last edited:

Official Car Mechanic

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I can say I was with Clark when this happened and the ban was a bit overkill, with his past offences I ban makes good sense but why that long?

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

You have EIGHT previous warnings and bans for RDM. Yet you still RDM people. Clearly you've learned nothing from your past punishments.
If you fail to learn after so many punishments then there's only one option left to try. One extremely long ban so you can really think and hopefully, this time you will improve yourself.

When you get off this ban and return to the server, should you continue to RDM you can expect it to become a permanent ban in the future.

Denied, learn from the past or live with the consequences.

Status
Not open for further replies.