Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: INSTALL_GAY.EXE
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:418694478
Character Name: Jesse Michael

Ban Length: 4 Days
Banning Staff Member: @TheRustyPlayer

Ban Reason: FTVL, Breaking FearRP, LTAS
Unban Reason: The situation was already FailRP as it was, i was made to enter a persons base by gunpoint and put my hands up, which i complied with, but then they asked me to drop money. Which is FailRP as you cannot Mug someone on privately owned property;
  • Mugging/Robbery - The act of stealing someone's personal belongings in a public place.
I did not break FearRP as i complied with everthing else i was told to do in the situation. As for the LTAS, i did not leave to avoid any punishment or sit, i left because of the fact i was bored, which was a good 10 minutes after the incident, i even used my radio to tell other people in the Freq that i was bored and was disconnecting, which means i was also not present to defend my actions.

Time Of Occurrence: Unsure when the ban was made, as i was on another server at the time.
Additional Members Involved/Witnesses: N/A

TheCrustyPlayer™

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Hi there @INSTALL_GAY.EXE as they forced you into there privately owned building I am going to class that as a kidnapping so I'll go ahead and disregard the fail RP, we just need to clear up the ftvl, on logs it showd you fell from fall damage and the report stated that you killed your self can you please explain why/how this situation happened
Thankyou

INSTALL_GAY.EXE

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

If it was a kidnapping then why did they ask me to drop my money? As for me falling, i went up both ladders to see who was up there, if i was purposely trying to kill myself i would have jumped off after climbing ladder one, which i know would kill me, because i have had multiple deaths falling off the ledges due to lag, which is what happened in this case.

INSTALL_GAY.EXE

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

If you class the situation as a kidnapping, then it is still FailRP, which you can't disregard, as they cannot force me to drop money during kidnapping, they can post an advert asking for money for my release.

INSTALL_GAY.EXE

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Anyone that i have ever based with at True North Farm Warehouse can vouch for the amount of times i have died falling off those ladders due to my lag.

TheCrustyPlayer™

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Okay @INSTALL_GAY.EXE so I'm am going to approve youre appeal, how ever let me just say if you are ever in the same situation and you do "accidently" fall down the ladder I highly suggest calling a admin so you can continue RP without punishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.