Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: [IFN] Haztos [TM]
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:87956706
Your Character Name: haztos
Ban Length: 3 days
Banning Staff Member: @Tristan

Ban Reason: LTARP.failrp
Unban Reason: me and friend had to get off and so we left the server but did not know where getting raided cause we got raided 5 minuets before
and the guy who raided ran away and my friend went to check if there was some outside but no one outside and so then he got off then i wanted to get off to cause he got off and it was getting late anyways.
Time of Occurrence: 1 am eastern time
Additional members involved/witnessing: mike

Also he wanted me to do it for him too

Your Steam Name: mike
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:86732815
Your Character Name: Mike Johnston
Ban Length: 1 day
Banning Staff Member: @Tristan

Ban Reason: LTARP.failrp
Unban Reason: me and friend had to get off and so we left the server but did not know where getting raided cause we got raided 5 minuets before
and the guy who raided ran away and my friend went to check if there was some outside but no one outside and so then he got off then i wanted to get off to cause he got off and it was getting late anyways.
Time of Occurrence: 1 am eastern time
Additional members involved/witnessing: haztos

Tristan

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

I accepted a report from a group of raiders standing outside your house moments before you disconnected. They said that the inhabitants disconnected to avoid being raided, and one of them they identified as haztos. I checked the logs and they can only be interpreted as you intentionally disconnecting to avoid a raid, if anything my punishment was light and I don't appreciate being lied to now.

If you are confused, lying, or want to explain how I could be incorrect please comment below with your updated reasoning:

haztos

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I accepted a report from a group of raiders standing outside your house moments before you disconnected. They said that the inhabitants disconnected to avoid being raided, and one of them they identified as haztos. I checked the logs and they can only be interpreted as you intentionally disconnecting to avoid a raid, if anything my punishment was light and I don't appreciate being lied to now.

If you are confused, lying, or want to explain how I could be incorrect please comment below with your updated reasoning:

i think i may be confused because on other group/single raided me before they did and i dident evan know about another group raiding me

Tristan

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

i think i may be confused because on other group/single raided me before they did and i dident evan know about another group raiding me
I can see you damaging people not too long before this so I can believe that you were just raided by different people, but why are you and your friend speaking in future tense about people being just outside, that "they're going to raid us for sure", and telling your friend to disconnect with you after picking up all your items.

Also when I went there I saw no sign of previous raiders, just the new raiders who said they looked at you guys through your windows before you dc/d which goes along with the chat logs.

haztos

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I can see you damaging people not too long before this so I can believe that you were just raided by different people, but why are you and your friend speaking in future tense about people being just outside, that "they're going to raid us for sure", and telling your friend to disconnect with you after picking up all your items.

Also when I went there I saw no sign of previous raiders, just the new raiders who said they looked at you guys through your windows before you dc/d which goes along with the chat logs.
tristan idk tho but like if we werent lying and it was that late we prob would of took our stuff anyways if someone just attempted to raid us

Tristan

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

tristan idk tho but like if we werent lying and it was that late we prob would of took our stuff anyways if someone just attempted to raid us
I don't know what you're saying man. I'm asking you to explain the evidence I have. From the chat logs you clearly thought you were being raided, picked up all your stuff, and then coordinated a disconnect with your friend in chat. That is against the rules and you should know better being such an active player.

Tristan

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Denied,

feel free to contact me in PMs or on Discord if you'd like to discuss your ban or the rules further.