Status
Not open for further replies.

bailando

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: bailando

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:193790464

Your Character Name: KimJunUn (Letters in name may vary as Capital or Lower Case but that is my in-game name)

Ban Length: 1 month (But was extended to 2 months)

Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): Tristan but I am not sure who extended it

Ban Reason: So I got arrested for no reason because a guy that I accidentally ran over told the cop that was arresting me that I am fine and I shouldn't be arrested because it was an accident and that servers ping was very laggy at the time(which should be no excuse). Anyways, I was taken to the police station and I was being asked to give them my weed seeds and I was new to the server and didn't believe them so they called an admin and I was trying to ask the admin because I wasn't sure and he just bans me without telling me the rules of the server on that section of FailRP. I honestly had no idea and I am completely sorry for not knowing since it isn't like that on many other servers. Although, I do understand that it is a different server, I would hope to be given help to more understand the rules on FailRP. Yes, I have read the rules in this server before and I can understand them greatly but I just didn't understand the FailRP section of the rules all the way so I was hoping to understand this from the admin that banned me without acknowledging that I couldn't understand the total 'gist' of the rules. I am completely sorry of this incident and I promise is will never happen again and I will for sure try to ask as many people and admins about the server. I am a loyal DarkRP player and I am one of those players that reads the rules before playing a server but I just couldn't completely understand the rules all of the way so I will hope I can talk with admins who can help me more understand what I may or may have not done wrong. My reason for ban that is in the game ban description is NITRP, Stalling in Sit(even though I was actually AFK), Racism in Sit(I don't recall being racist at all because I am partially black and I have a black girl friend), FailRP(as described as I wasn't sure), and Metagaming.

Unban Reason: Like said in the Ban Reason, I am new to the server and was still learning how to play. I have read the rules many times to try to understand what I did wrong. I am completely sorry(I realize many people say this but, I really mean it) and it will never ever happen again and I hope that when I can get back on the server, I will be able to contact and admin and fulling understand what I did wrong and why I should have given the 'weed seeds' to the cop because I had no idea and I did not know if the cop that was arresting me was lying or not because I have never had to do that procedure before when being arrested and when I asked the admin he just ignored me when I asked him what I was doing wrong and I hope that this situation can improve. I am sincerely sorry and this will never happen again because this is actually my favorite DarkRP server, in fact, my favorite Gmod Server. I love playing on this server and I will ask as many questions as possible so I can help myself understand the server as much as possible and avoid a ban and be a great player on this server.

Time of Occurrence: The time of occurrence when I was banned was during the month of February.

Additional members involved/witnessing: Additional members that were involved was my friend because he was trying to ask the officers what I was doing wrong because we both read the rules and the witnesses in the area would be the Police Officers(because we were in the police station), and the player that I accidentally ran over that told the police officers that it was okay and I shouldn't be arrested because it was an accident.

Last edited:

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Tristan

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

This was a while ago so I had to really think back, and If I recall correctly, this situation played out much differently than you're depicting.

I recall responding to multiple reports of police saying they had someone refusing to drop their marijuana seeds in their custody. After how ever long you stalled RP with them for, I arrived to you cuffed in an interrogation room surrounded by multiple armed officers and refusing to drop weed seeds. For like 10 minutes straight this went on with me involved, when I told you from the start you had to drop them. Come to find out, you just kept arguing and stalling for your friend who eventually showed up that you metagamed your location to. He showed up as a cop and started to uncuff you mid sit in the investigation room and then ran away. Then he came back later and you traded the seeds away to him and he tried to run away with them, all mid-sit.

Then when I stopped him and froze you both in the air you started screaming something along the lines of "F YOU N-WORDS" repeatedly with a hard r and not censored in the way I wrote it. Then once you were banned, your minge cop friend that you traded the seeds to started to troll me and PD by continuing to stall and drop random items that weren't the weed seeds. So then he ended up getting banned too. That combined with you and your cop friend having fail names I just assumed neither of you had any intention to RP. I requested your ban be extended through a higher up but at the time I remember thinking that you probably shouldn't be back at all, and that if anything their extension was lenient.

Please address what I have written before I consider your ban appeal.

bailando

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

@Tristan

I have been addressed, I don't understand why you are talking about the n-word when I am completely against it. My friend however only took my seeds and he never tried to uncuff me and nor did he run away. He only took my seeds and we had no idea. I was asking you what we did wrong and you really wouldn't make any sense. Besides this, we have never ever said the N-word and I find it very offensive that you think we did use it. I am very sorry that any of this happened but I just was asking for help on what I did wrong and I got no response...

I also don't know how my friend got unbanned before his ban was up.

In my opinion, I think I should have been at least jailed. I have read the rules many times and I also asked you but you didn't really say much and I am new to the server so I didn't know much. Everyone makes mistakes and I will truly learn from it and will absolutely be addressed by your comment. I am truly sorry and I will try to ask as much as I can to admins before I do anything.

Last edited:

Tristan

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

I don't know why you said you couldn't understand me, or that I didn't say anything, because I usually try to be quite clear and it was a simple situation that last lasted a long time. I certainly didn't not say anything, maybe just before banning you I didn't. What I put in the ban reason is what happened though from my perspective. I do not and would not make something up or lie. I also don't like to ban people in general, so I must have thought you guys really deserved it. Your friend was unbanned before you because you received a longer punishment for your behavior.

However, I will unban you since you have already served quite a bit of the time on your ban ,and to the best that I can tell are truly remorseful. I expect much better behavior from you and your friend on the server. Any rule breaks in the future will take your previous punishment(s) into account.

Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.