Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Jake Sloth
Your Steam ID: 76561198288925282
Your Character Name: Jake Bessey

Ban Length: 7 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @w1ght

Ban Reason: RDM / NITRP / Staff Dis
Unban Reason: At no point did I disrespect the staff member and nor did he get the whole story on why the man was killed. he was killed for minging inside of PD and screaming the same thing over and over. And there was roleplay in the situation and that was he was receiving an execution agreed upon all members on scene at the time. the staff member from what I can recall had no video and just went off the one kill in logs.

Time of Occurrence: 4/16/2019 3:30 pm PST
Additional members involved/witnessing: The person reporting do not know the name

wright

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Hello Jakefromstatefarm,

he was killed for minging inside of PD and screaming the same thing over and over. And there was roleplay in the situation and that was he was receiving an execution agreed upon all members on scene at the time.
This right here gives me the story. In-game you stated you killed him for being annoying and "mic spamming", this is not allowed at all... especially as a police officer. There was zero roleplay here, a real police officer is not going to kill a civilian for "being annoying".

Additionally, before I could even begin talking to you, you threatened to make a staff report against me throughout the entire sit if you were punished and stated that I do not know what I'm doing as a staff member. Your attitude in the sit was very poor, hostile, and un-called for. I do not take lightly to players who disrespect staff members for doing their job.

The length of your punishment was based on your moderation record... which has multiple offenses regarding similar situations and RDM. You will not be un-banned today and you will serve the full seven days.

Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.