Status
Not open for further replies.

Zachwithaback

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

When i just became mayor i was RDMed inside townhall while i was dead i called staff two times and also told them in !help they didnt do enything so i waited there and as i respawned it town hall an admin came i left town hall and too 22PH then we were taken to a sit and the person that killed me didnt get warned or punished and i didnt get my money back from electing or paying medical bill. When the admin said he was going to give my money back he closed it and left the server. So then i did the same as the person that RDMed me a when i was mayor and i took him into a room and mugged him he moved so i killed him then he called an admin the admin came it 6 seconds and mine did in 5 minutes but i was banned for 3 days and didnt get my money back.
Jack Alberry.

HooDi

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

When i just became mayor i was RDMed inside townhall while i was dead i called staff two times and also told them in !help they didnt do enything so i waited there and as i respawned it town hall an admin came i left town hall and too 22PH then we were taken to a sit and the person that killed me didnt get warned or punished and i didnt get my money back from electing or paying medical bill. When the admin said he was going to give my money back he closed it and left the server. So then i did the same as the person that RDMed me a when i was mayor and i took him into a room and mugged him he moved so i killed him then he called an admin the admin came it 6 seconds and mine did in 5 minutes but i was banned for 3 days and didnt get my money back.
Jack Alberry.
Just to help you out if yo goto the top of the ban appeals page theres a format copy and paste it and explain the situation and to find your steamid goto steamid.io

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

As Scotty said, follow the format and look to see who banned you.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Denied, wrong format.

Status
Not open for further replies.