LV

Your Steam Name: Zakulu
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:127854838
Your Character Name: Zaku Bobo

Ban Length: 1 Day
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Wright

Ban Reason:
Unban Reason:
The reason for this unban is because the ban itself was unjust and uncalled for. The Ban was for Counter-Raiding (severe) First to begin everything in the sit was hear say anyways. Both parties did agree to the same story however was determined to be a missed communication. What happen was a bank raid was taking place(small just lockers, no police) when I happen to find myself in the situation of money on the ground and me having a enhanced bag with no one around. So I did what any new person would do and take money for a car. During this process 2 people came in and put me at gun point and told me to drop the bag or they will shoot, which I didn`t know how to drop the bag. They then told me how to drop it which I did, but then told me to run with them. At this point I picked the bag up and ran with them. Once I got to the front of the building I stopped and waited for them. At this point I was told to drop the bag again and I said why, so they killed me. Now it must be bugged but I spawned back with the bag when I respond and got tazed and handcuffed by the police for having the bag. The police then took the bag and the bag couldn`t be retrieved. The 2 other players called for a sit to get a refund (which couldn`t be given, because admins said it was unsure if they would have made it out alive) At this point both parties are done with the sit and i was issued a warning and said it was done. Not even 5 minutes later i was called back to the sit and told its being upped to 1 day because its serve and had no other other discussion and was just ban. To me staff isn`t just banning people,but its also a HR department and customer service. I was 100% cooperative with them did not yell or even argue with them and even joked with the other party involved a little.To me why behave on a server or even be helpful with staff when this is how it works and they don`t give you the time of day and just ban and kick when they were the third party in the situation and not even in the sit. Everything in the sit was hear say if i wasn`t honest they would have nothing on the situation. It was even said there no log showing anything but me being honest with them. I could have easily said they rdmed me and would they get the 1 day ban to because thats what I said. I like the server and began to spend alot more time on it and im willing to give it one more chance, but why punish a honest player like this. I get if it was a constant problem of me, but really a player that rps and is averagely good. Me and Coffii had disscussion to and ill leave the photos below.

The Perma ban was a joke because i was messing around in the sit with him about it

Time of Occurrence: About 9:50 U.S. Central time 4/24/2019

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Coffii @Klaus

Attachments

• 1556162992673.png
    1556162992673.png
    17.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 1556163005516.png
    1556163005516.png
    17.6 KB · Views: 1

wright

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Hello Zakulu,

Coffii was the initial staff member that handled your sit, and determined that you were in the wrong and issued you warning points. Upon discussing this in our staff chat with other moderators and because you ruined the entire role-play situation for those who were robbing the bank, I extended your ban to a day. You picked ("minge-grabbed") up the money that they lock-picked and ended up running out of the bank and dying, resulting in all of the money that you invalidly took to be lost and unable to be returned.

Normally, yes, you would of been given warning points. In this specific situation, a ban was indeed necessary as like I said above, you yourself caused the entire situation to be ruined and voided because of your mistakes. This is a one day ban, allow it to be a learning lesson.

Additionally, I explained to you very thoroughly why the punishment was being moved to a ban, the other moderators that were spectating the situation as I was talking to you can confirm this.

Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.