Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name:bob
Your Steam ID: 76561198866659414
Your Character Name: matt Smith
Ban Length 1 day
Banning Staff Member @wr1ght

Ban Reason:Makro script to water plants
Unban Reason:So Iwas trying to grind to farming level 15 so I could do marijuana. it was not fun but I know the outcome would be good. I’ve been grinding for about 6 hours and then my mom called for me. I didn't want to lose my plants but I didn't want to say no to my mom so I decided to try make a macro. It was surprisingly easy and I was surprisingly amazed of how well it worked. At first I was a bit cautious and every 2 mins I checked on the computer, but after I while I started to check the computer less and less. I decided to leave it for a long time but when I came back I saw that I’ve been kicked. I logged back on and tried to do some farming myself but I was starting to get really bored and i decided to be so stupid and activate the macro again. At first I started trying to from time to time move myself so they thought it was not a macro but wright still managed to catch me. So yeah, I’m very sorry of what I’ve done and I take full responsibility for my actions. I promise that I will never use a macro again. I love this server and really want to come back and play.
Time of Occurrence: 18:55
Additional members involved/witnessing: only wright.

Last edited:

wright

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Hello Alexsten06,

Thank you for reminding me about your ban appeal on my profile a few hours after you made it. Let's start from the beginning, shall we?

I'm spectating around the map, proactively moderating, and I happen to come across you. At first glance it seems that you're a normal player who's farming, so I move on. Ten minutes later I come back around and you're doing the same exact movements and actions as before, at this point I freeze you in the area and wait for you to respond. After three failed attempts at getting your attention, you were kicked from the server for using macros.

This was not simply farming with "+left" or "+right", you had a full macro recorded to move your player around and farm each crop for a certain period of time. About six minutes after being kicked you rejoin the server, and what a surprise, you go right back to farming... but this time you try to make your automated farming less obvious. You redo your macro so it looks like legitimate farming but upon picking you up and waiting for a response again, I determined you were using your macro yet again

Not only did you ignore the several warnings and the kick I gave you, you came back and did the exact same thing with no remorse. You also had a prior offense for macro farming on your record. With all this being said, I have no interest in accepting this appeal due to the fact that you disregarded all the lenient warnings you were given and came back and did the same thing.

Allow this to be a learning lesson. You will serve the full 24 hours.

Appeal denied. Any further offenses regarding automation will be result in a more extensive punishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.