Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: PakiNxtDoorMerkedU
Your Steam ID: Animefagsgettaped
Your Character Name: HeisenBurg

Ban Length:1 Week
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): Stuvi

Ban Reason: RDM. FailRP
Unban Reason: I was playing in the server for a good 4 hours or so, it got late and we started to get bored in the server since it died down because it was 4:00 am, I ended up meeting some new people who wanted to go around have fun and maybe be a little toxic by mugging someone or starting problems with police. It ended up being chaos and I ended up definitly RDMing two or three people. I had also FailedRP and that was my mistake because I got carried away at like 4 in the morning. I should not have made those mistakes but since then, I have read and learned the rules and I believe I am ready to return back into the server without giving trouble or problems to anyone in the server or the admins. I really do wanna just get back into the server honestly... I miss the server and I dont enjoy the game to its fullest without this server. I know its only a week and i have like 2 1/2 days but Im just trying to get unbanned today and be able to play with my friend. If the admins can have some sympathy Id love that I also am new to PC so please dont mind my retardedness. I really do appreciate not getting permanently banned but please let a real one start playing tonight:( I had a talk with Jon Snow we had talked it out as well and had both agreed that we were all wrong.

Time of Occurrence: April 29, 2019-April 30, 2019
Additional members involved/witnessing: Jon Snow, Jav Jivachu, Patrick Brock

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

I can't unban you without your SteamID.

Status